"I have to go home though the other members will be worr-" you held his hand and swayed it.

"Please~I don't want to be alone, it's late too." San blushes. You stopped what you were doing since you kinda noticed how flustered you made San with your aeygo.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to make you-"

"I'll stay." San says. Your eyes widened.

"Really? Didn't you just say your members will be worried?"

"Hand me your phone." You handed him your phone.

"Don't you have a phone."

"I left it at the dorm, I was rushing to grab Wooyoung's jacket that he left here. He said he was freezing." Once he ends the call, he turns to you.

"You can teach me the steps now." He smiles.

"Alright but you guys have solos so you can do your own thing when it's your part." He nods. You taught him the steps as you kinda also learnt it along. It was more like a learning and then right after teaching him how to do it.

"Okay, this is pretty much the whole dance." It suddenly got quiet. "Umm how about I review your dance maybe there could be more steps to improve on." San doesn't move from his spot. You waved your hands in front of him, he finally got out of his dream state.

"You weren't paying attention. What's wrong San?"

"Just thinking about my proposal as a kid."

"San you don't have to fulfil my wishes as a child you know."

"But what if I wanted to?"

"Oh...I mean if you did then I don't mind..." San grabs you by your waist. You yelped. "San there are security cameras here and we aren't supposed to do this."

"I don't care." He kisses your lips. Your eyes widened. Look it's not like you didn't want to kiss him, it just shocked you that the same guy that was your childhood friend grew up to be this hot rising idol.

Before you knew it San broke the kiss. He frowned slightly that you didn't kiss back.

"Okay...I respect your decision. You don't like me that way. I'm sorry I kissed you." That's when you realise you didn't kiss him back.

"Wait san. I-"

"No it's fine ____. I should get going. You too, tomorrow is going to be a tiring day for you and the guys."

"San wait-" You grabbed his hands. His eyes met yours. You couldn't express it with your words so actions were better. You kissed him well more like pecked his lips.

"I'm sorry, I didn't kiss you back...I was just so sh-" He kisses you again. At least it got you to stop rambling with your words. Your hands made it to his way to his nape and you wrapped it around.

His hands went to your waist holding onto you. You tilt your head to kiss him more but he pulls back.

"I think we should stop here. If not I think things might go downhill from here." San says.

"What do you m-Oh...I see." You grabbed your stuff. "Or we could continue this at my house. After all I live quite near to you guys, just a few doors away." San smirks. He grabs you and carries you on his shoulders.

"Well cutie looks like we have time." San walks you to your house.

[Christmas Day, 25 December 2027]

"Mommy? Could I help decorate the Christmas tree?" Your 5 year old asks. You bent down to her height but it was quite hard with your big belly.

"Sure Hwayoung but I can't really carry you. Its quite hard." You pout. Your daughter giggles.