You kept the fake ring and placed it on your necklace, hoping to meet him again. You were now 21, at a legal age to everything but illegal things of course. You just went for an interview at a growing entertainment, you probably heard about it, it's called KQ Entertainment.

What did you sign up for? Well you wanted to sign up to be a dance instructor since someone came by your dance studio and gave her their card. You just hoped now that they would accept you.

A week passes by, you got a call from them. They wanted you to work quickly as soon as possible. This job also allowed you to have a apartment quite near to their artists, in case they ever need help(well you kinda don't understand why but you still wanted the job so you just went with it)

You packed your stuff and told your parents about everything, they were supportive of course so it easily went well. The lady who approached you brought to the apartment and gave you the keys. She told you that you will be in charge of the new boy group called 'ATEEZ'

She gives you details about them and you being you saw san's name in there. You brushed it off, there could always be many different Sans' in this world. You were tasked to learn the choreo quickly cause they dance practice was the day after.

So you went to the dance studio, looking for a vacant one. You found a vacant one and set your things down. You learnt the dance steps one by one. The song was actually created quite nicely and the lyrics caught your attention the most. It was about the waves and ocean, a summer song.

Someone walks into the room as you were revising the dance.

"Oh sorry I didn't know this room was being used." You heard them say. Wait that voice. You turned back, but too late, the person had closed the door already. You went back to face the mirror but then the person walks in.

"Wait isn't that our song?" You turned around. His features....San?

"S-San?" You say. He gets surprised.

"How did you know my na-Wait are you our new dance instructor?" He walks up to you and hands out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you...uhh."

"San do you really not remember me?"

"Uhh no? Who are you?"

"San it's me. ____."

"____? Wait the _____? The same girl who I proposed to with Barbie dolls in my backyard?" You nod.

"Yes Choi San who else would you make a grand proposal for?" You giggled.

"I-I never thought I would see you again. Didn't you say you wanted to be a police officer when you were younger?"

"Yeah but the amount studying and me being quite dumb...it doesn't work well."

"Hey your not dumb. Your pretty smart, remember you helped stitch up my stuff toy bear when I was younger?"

"Well it was my mom who taught me. I just learnt."

"And that's how studying goes. Your just lazy to put information inside your brain."

"You are too. Hmm I wonder if I got the laziness from you."

"Maybe who knows. We both rant about studying to each other through calls."

"That was when we were 14. You were stressing so much about it. You even wanted to drop school back then San."

"Yeah I regret what I said. Education is important to me now."

"You and education don't mix San." You say.

"Whatever ____. Don't you have a choreo to learn."

"Well...you can always learn it earlier...I will be teaching you guys the dance anyways."