Cinema

DELETED SCENE FROM I LIKE YOU CHAPTER 4
----

"What food do you want?" A questioned asked by the tealette. Concurrently, they had just arrived at the mall and were buying foods for the movie. She gaped at the list of snacks on the screen and just decided to buy some of the basics.

"Popcorn and water please" Miku nodded as an affirmative.

"We'll take your biggest popcorn, a bottle of water and a soda" The tealette stated, pulling her wallet from her coat.

When she shifted back to face Luka, they exchanged a few blinks. ,. "What?" She asked, scratching her cheek with her index finger.

Luka wasn't so sure if they can really devour the popcorn considering its size. They truly must eat all of it or else it'll be a waste of money, and she obviously doesn't want that. "Seriously, the biggest one? How are we going to eat all of that?"

A toothy grin before Miku reassured in a determined tone. "We can, just trust me"

"Fine" Luka rolled her eyes but hid a small smile after, pretending to be unconvinced. A minute or two had passed when they got their food from the lady. Without much commotion, they headed inside the theater was luckily able to find their seats despite the large amount of people inside.

Exactly the moment she say down, an important question crossed Luka's mind. "Miku... what movie are we watching?" Luka felt undeniably dumb after forgetting to ask the movie she was involved to watch. If it was a horror movie, she's screwed.

"I like you" Miku simply answered while she finds comfort in her seat.

This left Luka's mouth hanging and her face was suddenly kissed scarlet.

Miku likes me?

All of this, was happening abruptly and not to mention really quick. On a more important note, what she didn't expect was a confession inside a movie room. And they had just known each other for days! Who likes a person that fast? Wanting a confirmation, Luka questioned. "Y-you do?"

Miku glanced at Luka, her forehead creased and nose wrinkled in an adorable way. "Huh? What are you saying Luka?"

"Y-you just said you l-like me" The bubblegum coloured hair girl repeated, getting more and more bewildered.

The tealette let out a soft chuckle before she rested her hand against her friend's shoulder. A tiny smile as she rectified, "No Luka, I did not. I just told you the name of the movie. The title is "I like you". Its a romance movie"

Luka couldn't be more embarrassed. "Restroom" she muttered while she dashed out of the theater.

Oh god, why do I have to be so stupid all the time?

At the time that Luka stepped passed the door of the restroom, she averted her gaze at the mirror. She slapped her face with her right hand a little too harshly, mentally telling to get a hold of herself. In the process, a sweet scent passed right through her nose. Curious, she raised her hand in the level of her nose and sniffed, only to be welcome by the exact sweet scent. One thing negotiated in her mind, it was Miku's scent. The scent must have gotten there when they were holding hands.

When she came back, she was welcomed with an occupied tealette whose eyes were directed at her phone. She relaxed herself on the chair, taking a deep breath as she doesn't know how to properly face her friend. Even so, she tried and was more than surprise to see that emerald shaded eyes were already staring at her so intensely. A hard gulp before she began, "Sorry about that Miku, I was being stupid for thinking you like me. I kind of... got mixed up"

"It's not stupid. You're my friend, of course I like you" Miku said giving a sincere smile to the pinkette. Then, her hand was slowly making its way to the popcorn

"Yeah, I like you too" Luka sincerely smiled back at her and slapped the hand that's on its way to paradise. A sincere smile altered into a smirk. "And no, you're not getting any until the movie starts".

"But Luka-" Miku's whining was cut off by a flick on the forehead

"No means no Miku" After she said this, the movie started.

"Finally, now let me have some" Her hand instantly made its way to the awaited paradise. The two watched the movie in silence, not wanting to be scolded by some people inside the room.