The Kingdom of GoJetisha

GoJetisha is a normal kingdom. It is ruled by the kind King Ubercorn, and everyone loves him. The King has a son, one single child. Prince Kyan. In King Ubercorn's eyes, there was no finer child, though Prince Kyan could get a little mischevious sometimes, and he would be the perfect heir!

King Ubercorn also had a sibling, who had a daughter: Princess Tala, Prince Kyan's cousin.

Princess Tala and Prince Kyan were the best of friends, often playing together as soon as the sun came up and ending as late as midnight. Life was good for them.

Until one faithful day.

An evil person lived within the outskirts of GoJetisha. His name? Grayson Glitch, who was one of the most wanted criminals. But, unbeknowest to anyone, Glitch had a son. Glitch wanted his son to grow up evil like him, to do dangerous crimes, but in reality, they boy was not evil at all. He was very kind, and hated living with his father, but he was too afraid to speak up.

The boy's name? Lars. Lars Glitch.

Lars hated hurting people and animals. He wanted to make them smile, not cry. He was often caught feeding and playing with forest animals, and Glitch punished him with savage beatings. But Lars kept going anyway. The animals were his only friends.

One day, Glitch got fed up.

"THAT"S IT!" He roared at Lars, who he had just caught playing with some animals. "You are nothing but a disappointment, and you will always be a disappointment!" To Lars's horror, Glitch took his knife and killed each and every animal that was there. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HERE, OR I'LL KILL THE ENTIRE FOREST!" He stomped off, leaving Lars crying as he started to make graves for the animals.

The very next day, Glitch turned on Lars. "You know what? I have a special job for you. If you want to keep all your little pets in the forest safe, you'll do one task for me. One, simple task." he smiled evilly at his son.

"What's that, Father?" Lars asked in a small voice, his eyes wet with tears, for he was still mourning his fallen animal friends.

Glitch's smile grew wider. "It's nothing, really. It's just this: kidnap the prince and his cousin." he laughed, seeing Lars's face.

"But Father!" Lars protested, crying even harder. "They did nothing! Prince Kyan and Princess Tala are so nice, I don't wanna do this!"

"TOO BAD!" Glitch yelled, and threw Lars outside. "If you're not back here by sunset, I'll chop down every tree and kill every forest creature!" And he lift, leaving Lars weeping and running, off to do his father's bidding, wondering how he will get out of this.