𝓞𝓷𝓮

Oliver's POV:
The last few days have been pretty rough without my brother around, although it is nice having the library and house to myself. Sebastian usually has a mind of his own wanting adventure, I just keep to myself. You could call me antisocial but I just haven't found the right crowd I'm guessing. I go up to my bedroom the staircase creeks I often think about how long my mom will be gone I guess only time will tell. From my window I can see all the trees surrounding me, its a beautiful sight especially at night. I sit down on my bed while putting on my playlist first song to play was  lover is a day by cuco (if you wanna listen to it it's up there ^^)
honestly i enjoy the how slow and soothing it is. I hear raindrops on my window, it starts dropping harder and harder as I get up from my bed to get a better view I see someone entering the gates and it didn't look like Seb.

Y/N POV: I just got out of my house to find my dog is fu**ing missing again!! Whatever I think he's probably just in the forest or with the neighbors. If I'm being completely honest, I miss my Father a lot he hasn't been back and it's almost been a year, and well my mom I haven't seen her since she left when I was 5. Shi I might as well go look for my dog he's the only one left after all. I asked the neighbors if they saw him ofc they didn't, as I was running though the streets of my city I run in to a boy god why tf am I so clumsy.

Y/N- omg im so sorry um- I'm just trying to find my dog. Shit I dropped your drink can I buy you a new one

???- uh no need it's ok, this hoodie was dirty anyways. What's your name though?

??? POV: wtf everything was such a blur, this girl ran into me I meannnn..... I'm not complaining she is kinda cute but shi I dropped my drink.

-end of POV-
Y/N- oh my name is Y/N I should get going but may I ask who are you?

???- My name is Sebastian, Sebastian Moy. I'm new around here btw I hope you find your dog but I have to get going.

Sebastian's POV: damn her name was so nice, I shouldn't have left I could've stayed with her for a while but then again I was soaking wet. Hopefully I see her again.