Kiss And Pass Out

"Hey, Peppa? Could you come here for a second?"

Peppa-Mint turns to the pink-haired Shoppie. "O-Oh. Yes."

Bubbleisha turns to Jessicake and Donatina and winks. Donatina turns on a radio.

This was never the way I planned

Not my intention

Luckily, Peppa didn't seem to know this song. So she didn't know what was about to go down.

Bubbleisha looks into Peppa's eyes as the song goes on.

I got so brave, drink in hand

Lost my discretion

Bubbleisha holds Peppa's hands. Peppa is very confused at this point.

It's not what, I'm used to

Just wanna try you on

Bubbleisha leans in a little closer to Peppa. Donatina squeals, and Jessicake kicks her in the shin to shut her up.

I'm curious for you

Caught my attention

Bubbleisha leans in some more. Peppa gasps, and...

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

Yep. It happened. Bubbleisha's lips were on Peppa's. After a minute, Bubbleisha leaves the kiss. Peppa is as frozen as ice. Her body is shaking.

"So, what do you think?" Bubbleisha asks her. Peppa doesn't respond.

"Peppa?" Donatina asks.

"Bubbleisha, do you really think this was a good idea?" Jessicake asks.

"Uh, maybe?" Bubbleisha says. 

*THUD!*

The Shoppies turn to see Peppa on the ground, unconscious.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Augh! I-I didn't mean it! Honestly!" Bubbleisha gasps.

Jessicake pushes her out of the way and runs to Peppa. She picks her up. "Donatina! Don't just stand there! Do something!" 

"Uhh, right!" Donatina grabs a bucket of water and splashes it on Peppa.

"SOMETHING USEFUL, DONATINA!" Jessicake screams. But Peppa immediately wakes up.

"Huh?!" she shrieks.

"Oh! Peppa, I'm glad you're awake!" Bubbleisha says with a nervous laugh.

"Hi, Bubbleis-" Peppa suddenly remembers what had happened. She passes out again. 

"Oops."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Thanks for reading! It's very random XD But I hope you enjoy!