???Gary or Poppy????

Josjos- *Reads comment*

Josjos- I gotta go get Branch!

*Some time later...*

Branch- *Stands in front of a mirror in his bunker* Oh yeah, who's handsome?

Gary- .....Wtf dad?                      ((Wtf= what the frosting))

Josjos- ......Branch?

Branch- 0_0 *Turns around slowly* UuuUuuuuhHhhhh....

Josjos- o_o ..... *Tries not to giggle*

Branch- UH HEY JOS WATCHA DOING HERE? HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY BUNKER!!?

Josjos- Cloudy let me in =D

(Cloud Guy) CG- Yeh, now if you excuse me I'mma go to Branch's bed n' put scorpions in it. Later, buddy pals. *Disappears*

Branch- ......... °__°

Josjos- Anywaaaaays. We've recieved a question! Or, you have.

Branch- Oh...OkAy. What is it?

Josjos- Maybe we should go to another room first *Looks at Gary*

Gary- .........................Yo wUt?

Branch- ..Okay?

*Goes to another room*

Josjos- So, the question is: if you had to choose between Gary and Poppy who would you choose?

Branch- HU? EXCUSE ME, you want me to choose between MY SON, and POPPY WHO IS BASICALLY LIKE THE ONLY TROLL WHO HAS EVER CARED ABOUT ME AND IS THE ONLY TROLL WHO HAS ALWAYS FELT LIKE MY FAMILY!??

Josjos- Aaaaaaww. But, yeah.. or @kyleethewolfremake want's you to do that. (Thanks for the question btw!❤️❤️❤️)

Branch- Do you realise how BIG this decision is to me?

Josjos- Probably.

Branch- >=C ......*whispers* Okay, so..Poppy, the love of my life, the sun on my sky, and my reason to smile, or Gary, my son who has always been there for me....but Poppy has too, soo.....uh.......hmmmm...

Josjos- *Waits patiently* =3

Branch- ........ARRGH, THIS IS TOO HARD!! 😖

Josjos- Okay, if I say it like this then. If Poppy and Gary would fall at the same time into a vulcano, and you only have the chance to save one of them, who would you save? Poppy, a living troll, or Gary, your remote son.

Branch- .........That didn't help AT ALL. Now this is even harder. I mean, one of them will die now!

Josjos- Yeah.. but like, Gary is a remote, and Poppy is a troll. Who could you live without?

Branch- BUT IT'S MY SON AND POPPY!!!

Josjos- *Sighs and puts a hand on Branch's shoulder* I understand that this is hard Branch, but listen to your heart, okay? Who would you save?

Branch- *Closes his eyes and sees Poppy and Gary on their way down in a vulcano* ..........

Josjos- .......

Branch- *Sighs* Poppy......But that doesn't mean I don't care about Gary! I care about both of them. It's just...just... *sighs again* I can't live without Poppy...... *EmOtIoNaL*

Josjos- *Smiles and hugs Branch*

Branch- *Hugs back (is almost crying)*

Josjos- But remember this was just a question, it's not like they would just randomly at the same time fall into a vulcano, heh.

CG- *Pops up* Ooooooooh... GoOd iDeA JoS! *Disappears*

Josjos and Branch- °__° .................................. CLOUD GUY NOOOOOO!!!!!!