❤️Día de los muertos💀

Josjos- Hello every-troll! We've got an ask from @Shadowboy8282 to all the trolls!

Trolls- HELLO!!

Josjos- Hey guys! So, the question is: do you selabrate "día de los muertos", aka the day of the dead?

Poppy- Yes we do! It's really important to remember our loved ones that has passed away. We actually selabrated this just some days ago.

Josjos- Yeah, I lit up a candle for my bunny..

Trolls- *Sad* Aaaaw.

Branch- I thought of my grandma and parents..

Poppy- Thought of my mom...

Mr. Dinkles- Mep

Trolls- OMG, THAT'S SO SAD DINKLES!!! *Cries*

Poppy- But after all it's about remembering them and think of all the fun time you had with them, while they were alive.

Branch- And a remembering that they're always with us, by heart.

Trolls- *Sniffs*

Josjos- Yes. It's partly sad, and partly fun. I remember when my bunny looked at me like "what the actual carrot do you think you're doing? Haven't you forgot something??" whenever I opened her cage and didn't put the stairs out so she could jump down to her pasture, or whenever I didn't give her food. :,)

(Actual picture of her like in my describing😔😊❤️)

Trolls- Haha

Josjos- Well I think that's all for now. Thank you for the ask @Shadowboy8282 ! LOVE YA! SEE YA!! 

Trolls- BYYYYEEEEE!!

Frog- *EXiSTs*

Ghosts- Wth?

(Please don't use the picture, thanks)