After 15 minutes, Shivaay came back to the kitchen, all freshened up.

S- Wow! The lunch is ready

A-Hmm.

Shivaay helped Anika to arrange the lunch on the dining table. Shivaay pulled a chair for Anika and Anika looked at him stunned.

S- What? Sit down.

A- Wow! You've become so gentlemanly.

S- So what? I'm a gentleman.

A- yeah right, that's why you asked me to take another room.

Anika said while rolling her eyes.

S- But that was also a gentleman move, right? I wanted to give you privacy.

Anika just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

They ate their food and Anika headed towards the bedroom when Shivaay stopped her.

S- Anika, do you want to go anywhere today?

A- No. Because I'm very tired after the journey and I'm sure you're also tired so we should just sleep.

S- Hmm. You're right.

They headed towards the bedroom when suddenly Shivaay's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and it was dadi's video call.

S- Anika, it's dadi's video call.

A- Oh!

Anika came and sat beside him on the edge of the bed and Shivaay attended the call.

S/A- Hello Dadi.

D- Hello Billu and Anika puttar.

O/G/R- Hello Billu and Billi.

A- Hi guys.

D- What were you doing? Did we disturb you?

Dadi asked with a naughty smirk while Shivika blushed.

A- Nothing dadi, we just had lunch.

O- Did you like the house?

S- Yes it's very nice, Om. But tell me who's idea was to hang that stupid board on the main door?

R- It was my idea, bhaiya. Did you like it? You know bhabhi's title 'khidkitod billi' was easy to think but yours was very difficult. Atlast I decided that 'Bagad Billa' will be best for you.

Shivaay glared at Rudra while Anika giggled.

D- Okay. Billu, I want to ask you something. Can I?

S- Of course dadi. You can ask me anything. I'll try my best to fulfill your wish.

D- Billu, Anika, I want my grandchildren asap. Will you both do this for me?

Shivaay and Anika's eyes widened and they blushed.

S- Dadi, what are you saying?

D- Shut up, Billu. You tell me, Anika puttar. Will you?

Anika once glanced at Shivaay and then at dadi. She gently nodded her head. Everyone squealed in happiness while Shivaay was shocked.

D- And Billu, if you return before 15th day then I'll burn Oberoi industries. Remember?

Shivaay meekly nodded his head.

D- Ok. Enjoy you both. Bye bye.

S- Bye dadi.

Dadi disconnected the call. Shivaay turned to look at Anika.

S- What was that?

Anika avoided his gaze and stood up from the bed. She started spreading the blanket on the bed.

Shivaay clutched her arm and made her turn towards him.

S- What was that? Why did you lied to dadi? You just can't lie to my dadi like this.

A- Yes, I lied to Dadi. If you're forgetting then we got married in a hurry because dadi suffered from a minor heart attack. What do you want me to tell her that you're not ready to accept this marriage or this marriage will only be there till one year? I lied because I care for her. I'm sorry if I did wrong according to you. Now spare me.

Anika said while folding her hands in front of him.

She lied down on the bed and covered herself with the blanket and closed her eyes.

S- But where will I sleep?

Shivaay murmured lost in his thoughts. Anika heard him and mentally face palmed herself.

She uncovered her face and looked at him.

A- You can sleep on the bed. I won't kill you.

She again covered her head with the blanket. Shivaay just looked at her and moved to the other side of the bed and lied down.

He was lost in his thoughts when he drifted into sleep.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.☺☺

How was it? 😁😁

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😊😊

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋