It Won't Be Like This For Long

Title: It Won't Be Like This for Long

Author: Jessica LA

Rating: K+

Disclaimer: I so don't own anything having to or relating to the "Gilmore Girls" or the people who play them, or wrote the scripts!

Claimer: I only own my own my bad ideas, thoughts, opinions, the names you don't recognize and of course Finn's middle names, hehe! Also the bad spelling and grammar mistakes, nicknames, and of course, the well worn and watched "Rogan" scenes in each episode (:

Main Characters: Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore, Logan Huntzberger, and Lorelai Honor Nevaeh Huntzberger.

Supporting Characters: Colin McCrae, Stephanie Vanderbilt-McCrae, Finnegan Morgan II, Rosemary Rockefeller-Morgan, Lorelai Gilmore-Hayden, etc.

Summary: And he knew right then his heart broke as the words his wife and others have spoke to him came back to haunt him, ringing through his mind, reminding him why he was trying to hold on because: It won't be like this for long.

Song-fic Thought Of/Started: July 31, 2015

Song-fic Finished: August 2, 2015

Author's Note: I've always been in love with this song, country music, Darius Rucker, Gilmore Girls, and Rory, Logan, Rogan so, of course, this story was born! I hope that you all love this story! Here's hoping, **fingers crossed**

Quick Note: Anything in just plain italics are the characters thoughts!

=It Won't Be Like This For Long=

-By Jessica LA-

/He didn't have to wake up, he'd been up all night

Lying in bed listening to his newborn baby cry

He makes a pot of coffee; he splashes water on his face

His wife gives him a kiss and says its gonna be okay

It won't be like this for long

One day we'll look back laughing at the week we brought her home

This phase is gonna fly by, so baby just hold on

It won't be like this for long/

Twenty-five-year-old, Huntzberger Publishing Group CEO, Logan Huntzberger was lying wide awake on his Vera Wang Sweetheart mattress bed, thinking about his life. Turning his head, a smile instantly graced his handsome, slightly tanned face at the sight of his beautiful sleeping wife. He was twenty-two and the "It Boy" at Yale University - every girl wanted to be with him, every guy wanted to be him. He had everything you could want, prestigious an a well-respected name, money, girls, cars, etc., and he thought life couldn't get any better. Damn was I wrong and for the first time I'm glad I was. Who knew that one slip of this beautiful woman with her quick wit, high IQ, quirky personality and unique appetite would be the end of my womanizing ways! He never thought he could be more blessed than the day she said 'yes' to him popping the question that had come out of nowhere's after nearly three years together. No one thought I would do it, I was always a commitment-phobe because I knew what was expected of me and I didn't want a loveless marriage like I thought my parents had! She even showed me their real personalities and gave me a real look at their relationship when my mom said finally and started to plan with Emily, dad broke out the cigars to share with Chris and Richard while Honor hugged Ace and I into oblivion. Boy was I proven wrong again after we came back from our honeymoon! Smiling widely, the newspaper mogul listened to their newborn baby's cries start to come through the baby monitor that sat on his wife's nightstand.