Heat

It was another day at the hotel. Everyone was spending time with their loved ones excepted for Lucifer. Even though he had Alastor. He knew Alastor loved Angel more than him.
"Another day to myself." He looked out the window at the crimson sky, until two arms wrapped around him.
"Darling~" Lucifer blushed at the voice. He knew it was Alastors voice.
"Why aren't you with Angel?" Alastors looked away
"I thought I spend sometime with you and I mean Angel is going to spend time with us later so for now it's just me and you." Lucifer looked at Alastor. He noticed Alastor looked a little red in the face.
"Al, are you ok you look sick or something."  Alastor then realized what he meant.
"Well maybe I am sick or it's......" he stoped and walked out of the room.
"Hmm, that was weird." Then Lucifer got up to go follow him.

Alastors POV
Dammit I'm in heat and it's the worst time.  Well I mean I guess it's mating season. However I don't have a partner, well I guess Angel, but still! 
  I lay down in my bed curled up with the blankets. "I'm so vulnerable right now. I just want him, I moan softly. He's just so lustful."
Then I was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Hey al, are you ok?!" It was Angel. One look at my face and he knew.
"You're in heat aren't ya Al *winks*" Then Angel kisses me with passion and lust.  
"A-Angel~"  I covered my mouth trying not to let my moans escape.
"Baby, I can't hear your beautiful voice."  Angel kisses me this time I let him enter. His tongue exploring ever crevice of my mouth. I moaned softly as Angel touched me. I longed for his touch.
"Let's have fun Al." 
♠️

Angel kissed Alastors neck, biting and sucking it. Soon Angel found Alastors sweet spot and kept sucking on it till it turned purple.
"A-Angel, stop teasing me."  Angel looked at Alastor with longing yet lustful eyes. Boy was Alastor in for a ride.
"You sure baby? I don't want to hurt you ya know."  Alastor then pulled Angel down and kissed him.
"Please Angel I need you.~"  Angel smirked and gently caressed Alastors ears causing him to moan more.
"Ok, but I'll warn you Al I don't go easy." Then they began.

Sometime Later......

Lucifer was in search for a certain demon. One who had fluffy ears and dressed in red. He searched everywhere he could think of. Soon he went back to the parlor to see the deer demon cuddled up in a blanket on the sofa.
"Alastor, I was looking for you everywhere." Alastor looked at Lucifer.
"I'm sorry, I had to take care of  something." Lucifer sat down next to Alastor and leaned into him.
"Please tell me what's wrong dear." Alastor sighed and looked at Lucifer embarrassed.
"I was in heat darling." Lucifer kissed Alastor ever so gently.  He felt pity for Alastor but also hurt  that Alastor couldn't tell him.
"Next time tell me ok." Alastor nodded and fell asleep.
Soon after Angel walks in and sees his love asleep as Lucifer holds him. Angel sat next to Lucifer and kissed his cheek.
"Our love has fallen asleep." Both demons looked at Alastor and soon after helped him up to the room then went to sleep

Stay tuned......