Birthday Cake

Prompt: Domina demands a very special present.

Another smut warning for this one!

--

Trying and failing to bring her hands down from the uncomfortable position was what finally woke Karlie up. She opened her eyes to the sight of Taylor's face inches from her own and instinctively she wanted to jump back, but she couldn't move.

"Good morning," Her girlfriend said in a singsong voice that Karlie just couldn't describe in any way but vaguely ominous.

"Hi," Karlie said a little stupidly, making Taylor grin.

"Well," the singer said slowly, drawing the word out, "don't you look delicious like that..."

Karlie blushed furiously, not only at the words, but also at the fact that it had now become apparent to her that she was tied to the bed posts by the wrists. Not only that, but her feet were also tied together at the ankles with the same soft baby pink silk. She wondered briefly how Taylor had managed to do this without waking her up?

She swallowed thickly and made her first real attempt at yanking her bonds, her wrists strained, a grumbling sort of pain that indicated they had been suspended like that for quite a while.

"Oh," Taylor said, sounding almost bored, "you won't be getting anywhere, Angel..."

"Why?" Karlie asked immediately, hating the pathetic pleading that had found its way into her voice.

"Because I said so and it is my birthday." Taylor explained in the same bored tone.

Lazily she ran a finger down Karlie's chest and between her breasts, almost as an afterthought she flicked a nipple, before gently twisting it between her fingers, making her girlfriend gasp involuntarily.

"Does that feel good?" Taylor asked tone casual, as if she was asking Karlie about her day or her opinion on various dinner options.

"Yes," Karlie said curtly from between her teeth. She was growing increasingly frustrated in the face of her...position and Taylor's glibness wasn't making it easier.

"You know," the singer said tone conversational as ever, "I love watching you like this, completely at my mercy, perfect, like a long-legged, needy doll, all mine to play with...You are mine, aren't you?"

"All yours...Your...Your pretty little present, all for you..." She agreed, speaking quickly, softly and with no traces of previous frustration. She found herself sounding proud, because she was, proud to call herself Taylor's in and outside of sub-space.

"Very good, such a good girl, a wonderful present for me..."

Ignoring the throbbing between her legs at these words Karlie pulled on her binds again, whimpering at the pain in her arms and rocking her hips restlessly.

"Aww the doll doesn't wanna stay all tied up in her pretty box? You know, maybe if you wish me a happy birthday like a good girl I'll let you go..."

"Happy birthday, Mina." Karlie said as sweetly as she could muster and Taylor grinned.

"Thank you. You know, that reminds me, I should open my present..."

Just like that she undid the silk by Karlie's ankles, but before the model could as much as move her toes in an exercise of freedom Taylor placed herself between Karlie's legs.

"You said you'd let me go," Karlie huffed, trying her best to pout and knowing full-well she'd never been very convincing as the displeased submissive. She loved every minute of Taylor holding her captive just like this.

"I did say that," Taylor agrees nonetheless, "but I never said when..."

"Domina, please..." She dared and Taylor just smirked,

"You are asking real nicely, Angel, but I still call the shots and right now I would like some birthday breakfast, then maybe we can deal with whatever your little request entails."

"But-"

"No," Domina interrupted sharper than Karlie had been expecting, "you're mine and I can do whatever I want with you...Isn't that right, baby doll?"

Her lips were tracing their way up her Angel's inner thigh between her words, leaving small, wet kisses and bites and all the while Taylor was humming softly in apparent approval.

"You're doing good, baby, so good...I'm going to lick you and taste every drop, I'm not going to stop until your clit hurts and you're begging me to, that's what I want for my birthday, Angel. Does that sound good? Can you tell me the safe word, please?"

The younger woman was whining now, overwhelmed with information, questions and requests. She was twisting her hips and pulling at the ropes again. Taylor lifted her head slightly higher to press feather-light kisses to Karlie's taunt stomach, running her nails down the woman's thighs and gleefully observing all the little twitches and muscle reactions her teasing was causing as Karlie involuntarily bucked, thrusting her hips into Taylor's face.

"Please...That sounds so fucking good!"

"Safe word..." Taylor reminded softly, between more kisses.

"Cookies." Karlie volunteered and Taylor smiled, "that's right, do you need cookies right now or are we good?"

Considerate as always, even at her most demanding.

"We're good, we're so, so good...I want you to-to, taste your present...Please..."

Dipping her tongue into Karlie's dripping folds briefly, Taylor looked back up to announce, "you taste so sweet baby, better than any fucking birthday cake and you're all mine..."

"Yours..." Karlie gasped as she began falling apart against the many pillows on their bed.