"Wow your apartment looks better since that time I came over." San says.

"Yeah, I have improved mentally now. Yunho please close the door, it's cold." Yunho shuts the door. Wooyoung hugs you.

"We missed you, yeosang has been ta-"

"Yeosang has been what woo?"

"Nothing." He lets go of you. "Do you still have mario karts?"

"Of course, just turn on the console." Wooyoung smiles.

"Seonghwa, where is yeosang?" Seonghwa looks around for the boy.

"I think he went to your balcony in your room. I saw him go up the stairs." You nod. You went to your bedroom.

"Yeosang-" The boy pushes you against the door.

"You really are something ____." Yeosang says in a low tone.

"What did I do?"

"You have been better? Do you know how much I suffered cause of you? I messed up my choreo so much, I got scolded by Hongjoong and got threaten to get kicked out of ATEEZ if I didn't do well." You scoff.

"Well do you know how much I suffered Yeosang? Ever since we broke up, I haven't ate for a week. I was on the verge of dying and you weren't there. I still am on a pill just so I can stop myself from going insane."

"I never wanted the breakup to happen. It wouldn't happen if you weren't so damn clingy to me that day!"

"Excuse me clingy? I missed you for god's sake. I understand you hate skinship, I'm fine with that but can't I love you for a second?"

"No you can't this is why we broke up."

"Fine, I will stop loving you from now on." You pushed yeosang away and opened the door.

"I really thought we would make up but I guess you don't want to. Don't you even dare speak to me during this whole Christmas party." You walked out of your room and went downstairs.

"Guys I'm going out for some fresh air. Don't try following me." You grab your winter coat and left the house. Yeosang walks to the living room.

"What did you do this time yeosang."

"Nothing. She's just being dramatic."

"Dramatic? Yeosang you dumbass, I thought you hopelessly loved her?" Mingi says.

"It's not like she loves me anymore she said she will stop loving me." Yeosang says.

"It's because of whatever you said to her just now. Look Yeosang, we get you have a sharp tongue but please mind your words. A girl like ____ has a fragile heart, shatter it and your done for." San says.

"I will go get noona." Jongho says. Seonghwa holds him back.

"Hongjoong and San should go. She seems to be closest to them, jongho your just going to hurt her even more. You can't really exactly talk to a girl."

"But-" Jongho gets cut off.

"No buts, jongho you haven't gotten a girlfriend, you wouldnt know how to make her feel happier."

"I can bring apples and break it in front of her. She laughs at that?"

"No jongho."

Meanwhile for you, you were walking to the nearest park. It was starting to snow. You held out your hands.

"Why can't I get you out of my head even though you hurt me twice. Kang Yeosang I am hopelessly in love with you, why can't you just let me love you?" You sat on a bench. You wanted to cry but you have been crying for the past 11 months, your tears are dried up now.