▬▬▬𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑙

❪ 🦎🏹🌿  ❫

🦎🏹🌿 

      NOW LYRA BLACK HAS HAD WAS DIFFICULT LIFE. Her mother died when she was little, and her father well... that's a whole different story. You see she's never actually met her father, all she nows is that he's a mass murder both in the magical and muggle world.

Considering her life is shit as you say. Lyra was adopted by her cousins the Malfoy's, Draco her itty bitty cousin was a complete spoiled brat he got whatever the hell he wanted. broomsticks, new wand and much more but that didn't mean she didn't love him any less. The Malfoy's were a good family to her, the took care of her, took her in when no one would, and taught things beyond comprehension and the Malfoy's were her true family there's nothing she wouldn't for them until she turned eleven. The Malfoy's has asked Lyra and Draco a simple favor, which was to befriend Harry Potter. Yes you heard correctly Harry Potter the savior of the Wizarding world, the chosen one, the saint. Now you see Draco didn't a problem with this no not all, his ego was way to big for.

But Lyra didn't want to befriend Potter simply because she didn't want to... okay that may be a lie, she didn't want become his friend because her father was the reason his parents were dead. When Harry had rejected Draco's hand Lyra taunted Draco for weeks which only earned a death glare from him

When Lyra entered Hogwarts she was placed in Slytherin just like her cousin. When Lyra was called up to the sorting hat people whispered about her and the name Black but Lyra didn't pay attention to it and held her head up and got sorted. Throughout Lyra years at hogwarts she made a friend Charlotte Roiser, sure she had friends that she made in Slytherin like Millicent Bulstrode, Tracy Davis, Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson.

Well the last part was false the truth was Pansy Parkinson's was a complete bitch... not only that but the only reason why Pansy hung out with Lyra was to get close with Draco, the girl had a serious issue with Draco. First year was an okay year except for Gryffindor winning the house cup and Voldemort being there Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. She always taught Professor Quirrell was weird but not weird enough to have Voldemort on the back of his head.

Lyra Black was only Slytherin that Snape despised after Harry Potter, once she mixed up in her potions and he had called her out in front of the class embarrassing her and she had heard him mumble "arrogant as her father". Second year was a horrible year because the Chamber of Secrets had been opened up and students kept think Lyra was the Slytherin heir which only in her response she gave them a heavy death glare. Even Potter and his friends suspected her and there new defense against the dark arts was a complete lying despicable fraud, gotta hand it to Dumbledore picking out the worst teachers besides McGonagall who Lyra actually liked. A student had been petrified and Draco had kept taunting Potter and Weasley about Granger, after that those events Gryffindor won the house cup again.

A new year comes aboard which had Lyra feeling somewhat better about herself until a prisoner had escaped Azkaban Sirius Black, rumors say  he's seeking to finish who shall not be named mission and to kill his daughter.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

_______ I do not own the Harry Potter franchise

______ and I hope you enjoy this book.