The Fire rekindled

alright boiiis hope u enjoyed that can audience members now switch phones to silent and sit back to enjoy (I hope lol) the second half

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bucky took a deep breath. 

Pine. And the gently crackling fire. And how cold his feet had been. And Steve. 

Alive. Healthy.

Just the two of them.

"You made me a promise once. You probably don't remember. It was the night before... the night before the train..."

"I promised we'd finish whatever we started between us. I remember."

The love and trust and hope in Steve's eyes seemed to just engulf Bucky in safety and joy.

"How about now?"

I've waited long enough.

Their lips met again, a fire rekindled after years of fading embers.

Their hands reached for each other's faces, shoulders, hips. 

Anywhere contact could be made.

An old dance nearly forgotten, they had never felt anything so perfect.

It was like delayed gratification, but way too extreme.

Bucky's fingers reached for the clasps of Captain America's uniform and was surprised to find them in the same place and in the same style as they had been all those lifetimes ago.

"Uniform hasn't changed." He remarked through the kisses.

*"It's the same one, I wore it just for ya."

"Ew, you should wash that."

Steve chuckled, gently biting Bucky's lip.

Bucky moaned in response, pulling Steve closer and forcing off the uniform until he was bare-chested beneath him.

Here Bucky paused to again wonder at the serum. Wasn't Steve sickly once? There had been a time when this was an improbable dream. 

"I-is it ok?"

Concerned blue eyes met his own.

He was breathtaking.

Bucky leant down to kiss his collarbone lightly.

Steve's breath caught just a little.

Bucky continued to slowly explore this body again. Whatever you want to do Steve said.

And he did. 

He let his tongue dart out across a nipple, relishing in how Steve's breath hitched again.

Hadn't he been asthmatic once?

As he trailed his kisses lower Steve moaned in the back of his throat.

"S-Stop -ugh- teasing Buck -ng."

Bucky groaned just a little in response to hearing that deep, panting voice above him. 

And then immediately flinched seeing the hand coming towards him.

Shit.

He pulled at the edge of Winter's underwear with his teeth causing Winter, staring at the ceiling to whimper quietly.

Brock hit his side.

"Not yet!"

Winter only flinched a little.

But the blow never fell.

He looked up from the hand resting gently on his chin. 

"Hey hey... I was only suggesting we change positions and lose some more clothes..."

Steve tried to make his voice gentle and soothing. The last thing he wanted was to make Bucky feel discomfort.

It worked. 

Bucky relaxed and crawled up his body to heatedly kiss him again.

Then suddenly he sat up again.

"Clothes, please, Steve... I can't wait any longer." 

The desperate whine laced with command set Steve's heart racing again. 

He felt the growing urge for friction against his groin.

Hurridly and completely without grace, they stripped down.

And goddamn...

He remembers seeing Bucky naked before. They lived together. No biggie.

But now, here...

It was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. 

Bucky could say the same.

Then they were on each other again. 

Years and years of waiting to feel this warm skin on skin, wet mouths on chests, hands grasping arms for steadiness.

So close, yet not close enough.

Bucky was sure he saw stars when he felt Steve's large, strong hand gripping both their cocks together, setting up a rhythm.

Years of pain for this wonderful, amazing feeling.

For this promise.

"Oh fuck. Stevie please!"

The nickname came so naturally at that moment that Steve was pretty sure his heart completely burst.

He increased the speed of his strokes, feeling the pleasure build.

There would be time for slow lovemaking but right now they needed each other. To know they were here now and together.

Bucky's hand tightly joined Steve's as they brought themselves closer and closer.

"Stevie, oh Stevie, fuck! Please!" Bucky panted, unable to stop this terrifyingly wild desire inside him.

"Oh, Bucky!"

They came together, both groaning and still trying to press into the other despite the mess between them.

"Bucky, Bucky I've missed you, I've needed you" Steve mumbled into Bucky's neck.

Bucky felt his heart soar with newfound hope.

"I remember Stevie. I remember a lot more anyways. Don't worry doll, I won't forget you again."

For a beautiful moment, it was the pair of scruffy boys from Brooklyn, out to discover the world.

Just for a moment, Bucky was surer than he'd ever been about anything that this was where he wanted to be.

Just him and his Stevie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Idk if he was actually wearing that uniform at this point ( i think not) but oh well 

well there you go. Hope that wasnt too bad for yous. There may be more chaperts later? One or two? or maybe not if i never get round to it but theres a bit more for the time being ;)