The Chase

Freyr McCabe spat out every curse he knew as his hands tightened into white knuckles grips around the steering wheel. In the back of the truck, Chase Davis and Ben Belmonte took turns firing and reloading their crossbows, trying in vain to keep the very angry Sasquatch family from their pursuit.
Alexander clung to the side of the truckbed, laughing maniacally.
In the passenger seat, Maxine- the muscle of the group- tried to keep her dinner in her stomach.
Chase cussed to the sky when he ran out of bolts.
" I'm out!"
Alexander slid into place and started fixing up his favorite toy.
Freyr yanked the steering wheel to the right to take a corner and everyone in the truck screamed when they felt three wheels come off the pavement. Maxine lost the battle and threw up all over the car.
The tires came down, and Alexander popped up, took aim, and pulled the trigger at the significantly closer Sasquatch.
" Hasta la bye bye!" He screamed as thirty foot twin streams of flame raced towards their pursuers.
The Sasquatch vanished back into the woods, some of them trailing smoke behind them.
Alexander looked at the rest of the group and smiled.
" That was fun!"
Chase responded by vomiting over the side of the truck.