Sorry

~ This is not a smut ~

You were dating Dom for about a month, you loved him and he loved you...or so you thought, you couldn't help the feeling that everytime he said "I love you" it was meant for someone else, you had a feeling he was hiding something from you but you didn't say anything in hopes he'd tell you himself.

One day Dom texted you something that made your heart stop.

                  ~ Over text ~

Dom: brooooo I have to break up with her, but I love her and I don't want to hurt her, but she's a hoe 🤧😭"

He deletes the message once he realizes he sent it to the wrong person.

Me: Who...?

Dom: No one, it's nothing.

Me: bullshit it's obviously fucking something/someone!

Dom: It's nothing.

Me: It's obviously something Dominic.

Dom: No it's not!!

Me: Fine, if you want to lie about it go ahead but just so you know I know the truth, I know what's going on.

                   ~ End of text ~

All the pieces were coming together, he's been secretive, avoiding/ignoring me, he's been hiding something/up to something.

You had hoped he would tell you himself instead of you finding out from one of your friends, but you knew along what was really happening.

You and your friend were talking about the situation and stuff, she told you that you'd be better off without him, because if he cheated once he's gonna do it again, you'd just wished he told you instead of finding out the hard way smh...

Dom has had a past of cheating and you couldn't help but feel like he was, you decided to go with your gut feeling and then that's when things went down hill for the both of you.

I decided to "test" him to see how he'd react.

                    ~ Over text ~

Me: Bitch's be fuckin lying, getting mad, getting fuckin bossy...like calm tf down hoe the world doesn't revolve around you so fuckin deal with it, bitch's be making me fuckin mad with all the shit that comes out of their mouth, like bitch if you didn't sleep with so many guys, not cheat on your bf, send nudes to other guys, call other guys hot, sexting other guys etc. Maybe he'd still be with you. Not my fault they wanted to do that

Dom: Who?

Me: Hal- no one... absolutely fucking no one.

Dom: please?

Me: I have a feeling you know who I'm talking about.

Dom: Halsey?

Me: Aaannnnddd we have a winner!!

Dom: Look I'm sorry ok? This wasn't supposed to happen this way...

Me: what the fuck do you mean "it wasn't supposed to happen this way" ??!!

Dom: Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before but Halsey and I are dating....

Me: You're fuckin kidding right?! Like say sike right now...

Dom: No I'm not kidding...

Me: I- wait you said you broke up with her?

Me: Wait..do you want to break up with her?