Partner in Crime

You and Dom have been partners in crime for 7 years now, everything he did you would do too and everything you did he would do it with you. One night when you two were roaming around the town he grabbed your hand and spun you around into a circle.

The moon became your spotlight as he pulled you closer to him and looked into your eyes, he leaned your body backwards as he held your back and moved in for a kiss. You met him half way and completed the kiss, he pulled you back up.

"Dom, I'm tired..can we go back home..?" You asked as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Whatever you desire Y/N" he said as he grabbed your hand and began to walk you back to your little shed.

You smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder and continued to walk. The night turned cold so you snuggled up closer to him receiving his body heat.

Upon arriving, he unlocked the metal door and spun you inside, laughing like the maniac he was.
You laughed too at his silliness, and pulled him in with you. Your house wasn't like a 'normal' house, the room was made completely out of concrete and there was only a single lightbulb that hung from the ceiling to light the entire room.

There also was a single mattress that you both slept on and one little working bench in the corner of the room, you pulled on the sting to turn on the light and turned around to look into Dom's eyes again.

He kissed you again, putting his hands on your jawline to pull you in tighter, you wrapped your arms around his neck and jumped on him, he grabbed you, walking over to the bed setting you down.

The room was getting cold so you pulled yourself closer to him to get warm. He got on top of you and situated himself in between your legs, looking at you for a second before he began to kiss you again.

You put your hands on his chest and opened you mouth allowing his tongue to slide in. A moan came from your mouth as you moved your hips a little, as he finished the kiss he moved down to your neck and began to give you little pecks, finding your sweet spot very quickly.

You moaned moving your head a little to make sure the front door was locked, he smiled as he left your neck and looked at you, you looked back and giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a smirk, you shook your head still giggling. He pulled up his shirt and set his clothes elsewhere, you touched his abs and ran your finger up them, causing him to bite his lip and look at you.

He ran a hand up under your shirt and looked at you to make sure you were okay with it, you nodded and he lifted your shirt up, beginning to kiss up your stomach to your breast.

He reached behind you and unclasped your bra, throwing it wherever he threw his other clothes. Biting your bottom lip you looked down at him tracing his tongue all the way up your stomach and to your chest, as he began to play with your boobs you reached down to your pants and began to unbutton them, sliding them off.

You moaned a little and slid your hands to his hair, he moved away from them and began to kiss his way down to your panties. Continuing his way down, you were beginning to get impatient and moved your hips against him.

"I'm getting there Y/N" he said calmly as he put his hand on your stomach and pushed you back down. He lifted up your legs and began to kiss down there, reaching all the way to your inner thigh.

You felt yourself getting wetter the closer he got, his fingers wrapped around the fabric of your underwear and he slid them down, observing your pussy before diving in.

The contact made you moan, sliding your fingers back into his hair and bucking your hips, he slid in a couple of fingers and began to curl and move them out of you.

The pleasure sent your head backwards, making moans came out of your mouth like crazy, as he continued he added another finger and went faster, still continuing to eat you out at the same time.

A knot was forming deep within your stomach, getting stronger as he continued.

"Dom I'm close" you breathed out heavily as you arched your back, his fingers slid past your g-spot  making the knot break.

The orgasm hit hard making you moan out his name and move against his hand to make it last longer, as you came down  from your high Dom began to undo his pants, sliding them off.

You looked at him with a smirk and flipped over so now you were on top.

He was left with only his boxers on and you looked at his entire body that sat beneath you, you began to trace your fingertips over his abs again, leading your hand down into his underwear once finding his member you pulled it out and immediately began to lick the tip.

A deep groan came from him as he grabbed your hair in a make shift pony t, you wrapped your lips around it and brought it to the back of your throat, Controlling your gag reflex.

Continuing to do so, his groans got louder and his breathing got heavier. You could tell he was close and you looked up to see his eyes closed and his breaths were short.

"Y/N" he breathed out as he jerked forward sending his dick to the back of your throat, you gagged not expecting it and he released himself into your mouth, coughing a little you swallowed it and flipped over so he was on top again.

He grabbed a hold of your hip with one hand and positioned himself at your entrance with the other, you smiled a little and nodded allowing him to enter you.

He pushed in quickly causing you to moan out in pleasure and hold onto his back, groaning he pulled out then pushed back in at a fast pace. Your fingernails dug into his flesh as he continued to slam into you, hitting your g-spot over and over again.

The knot that formed in your stomach before was coming back again, but you didn't want to cum so fast.

"Dom, please slow down" yoi panting out, he did as you said and the knot faded away for a couple of minutes.

"Sorry, you just so good" he groaned out as he held himself still, a few moments later you told him he can move again, but he went in slower.

You moaned softly into his ear as you moved your hands over the cuts you made on his back, he grunted and went faster again making you moan louder a he continued.

Not long after the knot came back stronger this time, warning you of your climax.

"I-I'm gonna.." you exclaimed as your fingers once again dug into his back.

"Me too Y/N" he groaned/moaned back as his eyes shut tightly, a few hits later you came, him following right behind, you brought him down onto your chest to finish and he pulled out, he flipped down next to you and you both got under the covers.

"I love you Y/N" Dom said as he he pulled you closer to him and played with your hair.

"I love you too Dom" you said as you laid your head on his chest and began to fall asleep.

                     The End

------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry if this was all over the place and sucked it was rushed, I had homework and stuff to do so I was trying to get this done.

Anyway thanks for reading.