Chapter 4: Confession

Jeon Jungkook P.O.V
"Bi Bi do you wanna go out to dinner with me?"
"Ok I'll get changed,"
As Eun Bi came out I was stunned, she looked gorgeous in that white dress. We took a taxi and decided to go to a near by restaurant. We talked and ate, "aigoo your girlfriend is really pretty," an old lady complimented as I payed for the food.
"An-"
"Gomabseubnida," I replied, 'she's gonna be mine today anyways'
She didn't say anything, but looked and smiled at me. It was my change to ask her out but than NEE NAWW NEE NAWW!!! "Stupid siren," I mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Bi Bi let's go to the lake which is a 10 minute walk,"
As we walked I decided to confess and ask her out, "Lee Eun Bi, I-"
Lee Eun Bi P.O.V
'Shit he called my real name, something's wrong,'
"Lee Eun Bi, I really like you and loved you from the first time we met and I'm sorry I'm confessing after 14 years, but will you be my girlfriend?"
I stared at him, his eyes, nose, lips. His eyes full with truth and love, but I didn't know what to say, my hearts confused. I love this guy and Jungkook but I just can't choose.
"Wait don't say anything just yet, atleast be at this party my friends hosting for my welcome back. Then after that tell me.😊"
He smiled but I know he's a bit hurt, so I nodded.
We came home to be greeted by a pissed off Kim Myungsoo. He grabbed me by the hand and glared at Jungkook. He pushed me into his room, "YOU LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME, I THOUGHT YOU WENT MISSING!" To be honest he's cute when he's angry. 'Ani what are you thinking.' Soon I realised his eyes were red, I guess he missed me which was unlikely or his "babe" broke up with him or rejected him.
"*sigh* Eun Bi let me just say...PABO AH!!! UR SUCH AN UGLY BITCH!"
'There we go, back to the childish dickhead L'
I than tried to leave, but he grabbed my hand and spat in my face. I mean seriously in dramas the guy grabs the girls hand and then they hug or kiss. I sighed and removed my hand. I changed and decided to watch Mourning Grave. "RRRRRAAAAHHHHH!"
"AAAAAHHHH!" But realising it was L -.- He started laughing his hand off and I threw him a pillow and than L just left. So I just stopped watching and slept.
Mystery P.O.V
~Between the dinner and Jungkooo confession~
'I know Eun Bi that it was wrong for me to spy on you, but why go out with him?
I'm better than him, do you know how much it hurts to see you with him? Jungkook, Jungkook your name gives me that anger. Dare touch or hurt MY Eun Bi you'll be DEAD!'
That's end of chapter 4🎉 Vote and I'll follow you😊❤️💞💘💝😘