"Ai'Tharn!Where are you?It's urgent...I need to talk to you. Call me when you get this"I left a message.

Now all I can do now is wait for him to call me back or get back to our dorm.

'I hope I'm not too late' I thought to myself.

*THARN POV*

We just arrived at Ran's house and he lives in a freakin' mansion.

"And I thought P'Jeed's house was big...your house is huge"I told him.

"Yeah, all alone in a big house"he answered sadly.

"Oh yeah,you said they were divorced"I said.

"Yeah. Dad's in Japan with his new family and Mom opted to stay in the U.S."he explained.

"Your house isn't that far from campus. Maybe I should move out the dorm and just pay you rent to move in"I joked.

"By all means,I would love that idea"he agreed,flashing a smile.

I could only blush at his reply. I cleared my throat and spotted my guitar placed neatly on the couch.

"I almost forgot about this, good thing we came here. I think we have band practice later on"I said.

I took it out and set it on my lap. He took the spot right next to me. I started strumming on the guitar and sang one of my favorite songs.

He clapped his hand after I sang.

"I can't definitely help but wait P'" he said re-phrasing the song.

I just smile and shake my head.

"Do you want to learn the basics?I can teach you"I offered.

"Really?I'd love to"he said excitedly.

I hand him the guitar,he took it and positioned it on his lap.I went behind him and positioned our hands on the string. I taught him the basic keys like D,G,C and A. It was so cute watching him try to play, I took my phone out and saw that I had a miss call and probably a voicemail from Type. I shake my head and proceeded to take a picture of Ran.

 I shake my head and proceeded to take a picture of Ran