I took a big onigiri out of my bag and started eating, not even stopping walking. I don't have time to.

Until I saw a demon ...? I mean. I felt a demon presence around me. But I couldn't see any.

"Grrmmm hmmm!"
A noise came from behind me.

"W-What is that!?"
I turned around and pulled out my sword.

All I could see was a boy with a cute girl besides him.
He also looked shocked.

"D-Don't move. There's a demon around here.."
I said directly to the boy and started looking around.

"H-hey don't worry! And please PLEASE don't freak out! But the demon is actually her...Nezuko."

"What? This demon has a name?He must be powerful!"
I asked while paying even more attention.

"Yes she is..So..Don't freak out of even bother to pull out your sword at.. But please don't hurt my sister. She doesn't eat humans..And never will!"
The boy pointed to the girl. Who was approaching me.

"E-EH?"
I gasped and stepped back.

"R-Relax! She's going to do nothing with you! I promise!"
The boy panicked.

"A-And how can I trust you!?"
I pointed my sword at him. I didn't feel like he was lying but I had to pay attention. This boy is protecting a demon? There's not excuses for it! Is he insane?!

The demon girl approached me even more and gave me a pat in my head. And then a hug.

"E-EEH?!!!"
I gasped. I mean. What the hell just happened?

"N-Nezuko! Come here!"
The boy took his sister hands.
"I will explain it okay?.. So please put you sword down for a while!"
He bowed.

Well? I guess that after he explained everything, I only could stand it there like a weirdo. I was trying to process everything I just had heard a few minutes ago.

But I nodded , I didn't feel any weird intentions or that the boy was lying so we just started walking together, as we both are going to the Final Selection.

Me and Tanjirou got along pretty well. We talked a lot while walking.
We shared our drama stories and the reason why we wanted to be Demon Slayers so much. Now I really admire him. The same for him.

"Hey..Your haori is really beautiful!"
Tanjirou said with his red cheeks.

"Ah! Thanks you. My grandma made it for me. She was a styled person hahah! Yours is also really pretty."
I replied with a chuckle.

"Thank you, my mom made it for me when I was little!"
The boy said happy.

"Hmmp!"
Nezuko tried to say something, but I could understand.

"She said that you're pretty.."
Tanjirou said with his cheeks even reddish.

"Eh? Nezuko-chan you're so nice!~"
I gave her a pat and she hugged my back.
Aisu! She's so cute!

Tanjirou and Nezuko are such good and friendly people!
It was great having friends after so many years. I really missed talking to someone near my age.. I guess that I was really lonely after what happened with my old friends. It's time to move on a bit by a bit right..? like Hisashi san said. I need to focus on the future for now.

Some hours later;

The sun finally started going out. It was starting to get lighter.

Nezuko was already inside the box and me and Tanjirou were still walking trough the forest.

We also met with a blonde boy. Who was trying to...Wait was he stalking of proposing to a girl? And got rejected and Tanjiro also stabbed him?...?
Anyways, he seemed like a nice person. Without considering the part that he was knocked out by a girl.
He also started to walk with us.

"Hey [Y/N]..Do you want to marry me?"
The boy said with his teary face. Almost begging for it.

"YOU P-PERVERT! Stop flirting with every girl you see!"
Tanjirou got mad.

"But s-she's the love of my life r-right [Y/N chan]?~"
The boy called Zenitsu made a weird face. It looked like he was talking to a kid or somehow.

"Hey! I already like someone..Or liked."
It started in a loud tone but it ended up in a sad voice. I remembered Giyuu. But he's not even here anymore. Why did I said this? It's so disrespectful..I miss him so much that I can't stop thinking about him..

"You should stop talking Zenitsu! You only messed the situation!"
Tanjirou couldn't help but get worried. He was the one who listened to my story. I don't blame Zenitsu for touching in such complicated subject.

We continued to walk, and after some minutes our moods were already confident and already imaging what could happen.

Until we finally saw a bunch of wisterias. The known flower, the flower who contains a poison that can kill demons.
It was a sign that we was already there.

Minutes later.

It was already starting. The place was full of young demon hunters. People like me, Zenitsu and Tanjirou.

It was already night. With a full moon light.
And a great and familiar smell of Wisterias.

Two girls..And a boy started explaining the rules.
I only remember the last thing they said.

"If someone wants to give up, you can step back."

I looked back and there were already a few people who stepped back. I don't blame them. I was also so nervous that I was trembling.

"Hey, don't worry [Y/N san]. I'm also scared a l-lot!"
Zenitsu said trying comfort me.

"Yeah, don't worry [Y/N chan]! Whatever happens I know we will help each other . We need to survive!"
Tanjirou said, the voice echoed in my head.

He's right Y/n. You already worked really hard to get here. You can't just give up right now. Die it's not an option.

Do it for grandma and Hisashi san...
Do it for Giyuu..

This was already enough to make my aura get different from before. Hisashi-san made a real good job training me mentally. Now I feel secure.
I can't disappoint him!

"Hey guys..Don't hesitate in ask or call me for help. We need to survive."
I confidently said. I don't want more of my friends dying.. Although these boys can really defend themselves really well lol.

"Same for us"
They both said and we made in to the entrance.

Oya..So the next chapter will be of the 7 days in hell? Yes!

I hope Y/n can survive by herself for a week. Will she help the others? Will she obtain some kind of information?

Is this information about her beloved ...Friend?

[Remade]