Arnav: no khushi..you come with me..

Khushi: nehi (no)

Garima: chali jao bitiya, bitwa kahey rahe hai..baad mein fir aa jana (go with him..you come again later)

Khushi made a fallen face.

Arnav: khushi don't worry..hum baad mein jayenge...come now. (khushi don't worry...we will come later..come now)

Khushi gave up and followed him to his car.

Arnav got into his car, but khushi kept standing near the door.

Arnav: khushi get inside

Khushi didn't sit still.

Arnav repeated: khushi sit

Angrily khushi sat in the car and arnav started it.

Khushi sat in the car and muttered: laad governor..har samaye apne marzi humpe chalatey hai..(it is always how he wants things to be)

Arnav: kuch kaha tumne? (did you say something?)

Khushi: jaise hamara kehena suntey hai aap (as if you listen to me)

Arnav: excuse me..

Khushi muttered again: aisa insaan shayed yeh purey duniya mein ek hi hai.. Shayed kya humey yakin hai..har waqt naak fulake rakhtey hai.. (there is only one like this in the whole world..i am sure there is one.. always he has his nose flared)

Arnav stopped the car by applying sudden brakes.

Khushi said: firse gussa!! (again anger)

Arnav looked at her, she looked away. Arnav smirked once looking at her angry face and held her hand softly. Khushi got a shock and looked at him. He then covered her hand with his other hand and said: khushi...I am sorry

Khushi's eyes grew wider. She said: ji!

Arnav: maine subah tumharey sath jo kiya uske liye I am sorry.(I am sorry for whatever I did this morning)

Khushi was so surprised that she was unable to speak. She opened her mouth and batted her eyelids. Arnav was amused to see her like that.

Arnav smiled: kya hua aise kya dekh rahi ho (why are you looking at me like that)

Khushi said: kya kaha aapne?? (what did you say)

Arnav: that I am sorry..mujhe aisa nehi karna chahiye tha.. (I am sorry..i shouldn't have done that)

Khushi extended her hand and said: humey chuti katiye (pinch me)

Arnav smirked and said: shut up khushi!

Arnav then raised one eyebrow and indicated khushi to look out of the window and said : kulfi?

But Khushi kept looking at him and said: kulfi!

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: khushi

Arnav: stop repeating my words!! Now common come with me..

He didn't wait for her answer. Held her hand and brought her out of the car and took her near the kulfi shop.

Khushi followed him muttering: hey devi maaiya is laad governor ko kya ho gaya..pehele maafi, ab kulfi... Lagta hai woh bimar hai!! (what is wrong with me..first sorry..then kulfi.. think he is not well)

Arnav turned and saw her biting her nails and muttering. He smiled a little on his own and then gave her the kulfi.

Khushi said: ar...navji...kahi aap bimar.. (are you unwell)

Arnav faked an anger and said: khushi..have!

Khushi started having it getting scared. Arnav kept staring at her while she had it like a little child. Arnav saw the kulfi stuck to the side of her lips; khushi was unaware of all this. He slowly walked towards her and then brushed the sides of her lips with his finger...bringing back the memory of gupta house. Khushi stood like a statue looking into his eyes. He kept his finger on the sides of her lips and looked at her with equal intensity.

Suddenly the remaining kulfi melted and fell on khushi's dress bringing both to reality. Both were embarrased. Khushi looked at her dress and said: hey devi maaiya..hamare kapde..(oh no...my clothes)

Arnav gritted his teeth and said: khushi har cheez girana zaruri hai kya? Tum koi kaam thik se nehi kar sakti?(is it necessary to drop everything? Can't you do anything properly)

Khushi: ismein hamari koi galti nehi hai yeh aapki wajah se hua hai (it was not my fault....it happened because of you)

Arnav: what the..maine kya kiya? (what the...what did I do)

Khushi: kiya na..humey dekha aur..(you did..you looked at me and...)

She stopped looking at arnav, who stood with crossed arms and a smirk on his face.

Her face was red and she looked down immediately.

To get over the awkwardness arnav said: chaley? (lets go)

Khushi followed him to the car silently.

As arnav and khushi entered shantivan, anjali said: arey chhotey, khushiji..aap dono itney jaldi kaise aa gaye? (how come you both came back so early)

Arnav: woh di actually..

Anjali suppressed a smile and winked saying: koi baat nehi chhotey...hum samajh saktey hai (never mind...I understand)

Arnav: di main apne kamrey mein jaa raha hoon (I am going to my room)

Khushi silently kept staring at him as he headed towards his room. Anjali snapped her fingers infront of khushi and teased her bringing her out of trance: khushiji..agar aap chaho to aap bhi chhotey ke sath kamrey mein jaa saktey ho..(if you want even you can go to the room with him)

Khushi was embarrassed. She quickly looked at her and said: ne..nehi di..hum who (no actually i...)

Anjali laughed out loud, making her go red.