Chapter 1 - New Kid

Another plaid skirt , another white blouse , and another pair of knee high socks pulled up. Thankfully though , it was the last year I would ever have to wear this horrid outfit. I quickly let down my dirty blonde hair into their natural beach waves , and quickly put a light amount of makeup on. My blue eyes popped , and my lips looked plumper from the lipstick shade , and the slight touch of powder made my face look flawless.
"Perfect." I whispered as I scanned myself up and down my full size mirror. As I grabbed my purse I walked slowly down the grand staircase to my kitchen where I sat down at the large dining table , it seemed to only ever hold one.
Quickly after I sat down , Rachel came over with a plate of fruit and eggs and my favourite cup of coffee as she kissed my forehead and squeezed me .
"Good morning my little senior!" Rachel squealed as I chuckled .
Rachel is my 'nanny' and the housekeeper. But Rachel was more then that, she was my mother . My real mom, Clara, was never around as her and my father , Daniel, were always gone on business trips . Rachel raised me and my younger sister Skylar.

"Morning Rach, it's really not that exciting ." I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. She looked at me stunned and walked into the kitchen while yelling from there .
"Yes it is! You're all grown up! As gorgeous as ever. " She stared looking very proud.
I rolled my eyes , I hear this a little too much. I'm not conceited or vien, but my mother is a model and my father is an actor. I have lucky genes.
"Sure." I took a bite of fruit as I heard my phone buzz on the table beside me.

Brookyy<3 : hey bitch. I'm here! Ready for senior year babe?!:**<3
Me: Coming !

I quickly got up and walked out of the door while quickly yelling goodbye and kissing my little sister Skylar as I shut the door behind me . Walking into the driveway I saw Brooklyn sitting in her car and checking herself out in the mirror in front of her flawless face , as she adjusted her perfect brown locks.
"Hey B!" I yelled over the blasting music while hopping over the door of her corvette .
"Hey J!" Brooklyn exclaimed as she took the car out of park and started to blast music while roaring down the highway to school.
"Ready for senior year bitch?" She yelled and cheered with one hand in the air .
"Hell ya!!" I threw my hands in the air and kneeled on the seat so the air was whipping around my body as I laughed and cheered while dancing to the music until the honks on the freeway started to begin and I sat down laughing along with Brook .

Soon enough the car pulled into that oh so familiar parking lot and I smiled to myself slightly. It's not that I hated school, I just hate most of the people. Although I enjoyed learning and had fantastic marks , I couldn't stand 90% of the student body. As we walked into the building Brook and I saw the typical groups of cliques all talking and laughing .
"Why is there never anyone new here?" Brook whined as we walked to the front office to get our class schedule through the large building . Our school is a very old and large building that was clearly built back in the 1800's .
I laughed at Brooke's snotty comment as she looked at our felloow classmates that we all know a little too well. 

"Looking for some fresh meat B?" I gave her an eyebrow wiggle as I thanked the secretary for my schedule. Brooke rolled her eyes and looked at with a little glare. 
"No.. I gave up on these goody goody rich boys junior year. But you! We need fresh meat for you!Someone to spark something in thatuntouched body of yours. " 
Brooklyn's ever so true words did sting a bit , although I've had offers, I've never had aboyfriend or been with a guy for that matter. I was secretly a nerd on the inside , and dedicated most of my apre time to studying or working . Of course like any teenager I went to parties , and at Halleywell Highschool they were almost mandatory. Everyone went. But no matter how many cute boys hit on Brooke or I , I never felt a connection. 
I didn't want Brooklyn to feel bad or anything , not that she has feelings , so I just laughed at her comment while opening my locker beside hers. 
"I like having my body untouched thank you very much."
"Your hot Jessa. It's senior year. Please have a little fun."
"My skirt is shorter this year." I stated.
Brooklyn ro9lled her eyes as the bell rang and we started walking towards class. 

As we all took our seats we heard a knock at the already closed door and Mr.Montgomery had to put down his schedule of what to dicuss to open the large wooden door up. I ignored the door and continued chatting to Brooklyn and looking over our schedule for the year. Soon I hear the voice of Headmaster Cailer but i still continue to look down at my schudle , practically overwhelmed withthe courses I haven chosen this year. 

'Class we have a new student , this is Liam Payne, he just moved here from London, England so everyone please make him feel welcome." 
I looked up at this 'new kid' and felt my jaw and heart drop. 
He was the most gorgeous boy I have ver seen , boy? what was I talking about. He was a man. He was stunning. His jaw was perfect, his teeth were sparkiling , his hair was up ina perfect quiff , and his brown eyes were heartbreakers. 
"Jessa! Jess!" Brooke was whispering trying to capture my attention. But it was gone. 
"What?" I whispered back.
"Fresh meat. The finest cut I might add. Damn , can I jump that?" Brooklyn basically drooled, but I couldn't deny I was too. 
" Jessa? Would You mind showing Liam around the school for the day? Jessa is our top student." Headmaster asked me smiling her big fake smile.My heart fluttered slightly and for once in my life I got nervous about a boy.
"Thanks Jess." Liam whsipered into my ear as he sat down beside me. 
"It's Jessa.." I said quietly.

"Nah Jess to me love." He winked and took out his book as class began.

---------------------------------------------------------------