Aissttt this girl will be the death of me, I swear.

"Ughhh alright alright. I will go with you tonight."

"No need. Don't do something for somebody if you don't mean it." she said.

"Wow, just wow. Did she just copy my line?" I told myself.

I can't help but sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry Irene. I was just freaking out because obviously I have never done this kind of thing and not to mention that your parents are not just ordinary people."

"I know I'm so sorry too that I have to put you on this situation."

"So now what would be our plan?"

"We don't have any. Just trust me and go with the flow. We are not the best actresses for nothing."

------------------- Skips time --------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me Joy, is this one okay?" I was showing my outfit to her as I'm preparing for the dinner later. As soon as I came back from my conversation with Irene, I started to rant every detail of this whole fake dating thing to her. You know what she said. "Well Seulgi, maybe you can turn the whole fake thing to real one. Oh my gosh, my seulrene heart is fluttering. Plus you'd get to be the daughter in law of the President of the top broadcasting company in the whole country. Isn't that amazing?" And so I just gave up on her.

"Are you freaking kidding me Seulgi? Are you going to attend a church mass?" My gosh, you are rank #1 for your sense of fashion and now that you're just going to meet Ms. Bae's parents, your fashion sense was gone. Geez."

"Well if you're in my position, you're going to lose all your shit too. Imagine having a dinner with Mr. President, Irene and her mom as her freaking girlfriend."

"Grrrrrrr I don't even want to imagine that. You're right. It's just natural to lose all your shit. Alright then, let's choose the perfect dress for you."

Then someone texted me named "Baechu". Who the hell is this Baechu? And when did I put this on my contacts?

"Seulgi I'll pick you up in your place later at 7pm. This is Irene. I put my name as Baechu in your contact. You can call me that as an endearment in front of my mom. Thank you so much for doing this for me. I really appreciate it. See you later. Don't worry too much, I got you." Oh I remember now that I gave her my phone for her to save her number after we talk.

I can't help but smile at her message. She's so sweet though. And that freaking "Baechu" endearment is so cute. Maybe these dinner won't be that bad at all.

"Let me guess. It's Ms. Bae that messaged you right?"

"Mind your own business Joy."

"Alright then, you choose your own dress now, I'm going out to mind my own business. Bye!" Then she quickly ran away with a smirked on her face.

"Wait Joy. Ughhhh." Unbelievable, now I'm super lost . :-(

(7 pm at Seulgi's place)

I was looking at my mirror when suddenly my phone rings... Baechu calling

"Hello Irene."

"Hi Seulgi. I'm outside your house now."

"Alright. Hold on for a minute. I'm coming out now." Holy shit, I felt like I'm going to have a heart attack now, out of nervousness and excitement. I wonder what Irene looks like when she's not being you know the famous Irene Bae. I feel like I'm really going on a real dinner date with her as her special someone. I have lost interest on love long time ago but lately I've been feeling differently because of her. I don't know what will happen to us after this fake dating and after the movie but you know what just fuck it all. I'll just go with the flow just like she said.

"Oh my goodness grascious Seulgi."

"What now Joy?"

"You're a bomb. If only I haven't know everything about you, I might have fallen with your perfect body and visuals. Oh my Wendy, please forgive me for looking at Seulgi that way."

"You're such a hopeless case Joy. I'm leaving now, Irene is already outside."

"For real? She picked you up?  Oh my gosh I need my Canon DLSR with my farthest zoom lens. My ship is sailing. And omoo, I can sell those Seulrene photos for big amount of money." ( $_$ )

I smacked her head. "Yah, you piece of shit. Do that and I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Yah Seulgi what would you hit me. I'm still your manager. Anyways, seriously Seulgi-------." I listened intently at her. When she's being serious I can get something out of her. "Can I have a stolen photo of you and Irene. You know to feed my Seulrene heart." That's it, I just walked away while saying.

"You just fucking waste my time. I'll get back to you someday Joy I swear."

When I was going out of our house and was walking towards Irene I swear I felt like my knees were shaking. I have never been these nervous all my life. She was busy talking on her phone and was facing the street so she didn't saw me coming towards her. I'm so glad that she's busy cause I don't know if I will be able to collect myself if she look at me while I'm walking closer to her.

She was laughing on the person she's talking with when I stand beside her. I wonder who's that person that made her laugh. Uggghhh it's okay Seulgi. Just let her know that you're here.

"Uhmmmmm Irene, I'm so sorry to interrupt you but I think we need to go now." I said.

"Oh Seul---gi." Holy shit, when she turned her head and faced me, I swear my heart just jumped out of my chest. She's like the goddess of beauty. How can she be this beautiful. It's like unreal. I felt like I'm being hypnotized by her.

'Hello Irene, are you still there? Hello." Oh so it's a girl she's talking with. Wow, her phone's volume was so loud that I can hear the girl on the other line.Irene was just staring intently at me so I pointed my finger at her phone. Why do I feel like she's a little bit disoriented again like when we are shooting the other day.

"Your phone Irene. Somebody was still on the line." Then she looked at her phone.

"Oh shit. You're right. I'm sorry Jennie but I'll just call you back later when I have time."

"So Jennie is her name huh? What a coincidence." I told myself.

"I'm sorry about that. She's a very close friend of mine. She called because of my dating issue. Wow Seulgi, I never thought that I will be seeing a girl prettier than me." (>///<) She's a sweet talker too. Gosh, I can't help but blushed.

"Shall we? Then she opened the door for me. Schocks, is that even necessary?

------------------------- Skips in front of the President's house ---------------------------------------------------------

"Irene, can I back out now?" I worriedly said as she rings the door bell.

"Come on Seulgi. You'll be fine." She held my hand and squeezed it. "You're not alone. I'm here." giving me her prettiest smile at the same time. Awww, my poor heart, can't have a rest from being nervous and being fluttered. "And if she ever mistreated you, we'll leave this house right away. I don't care what she'll do with me but I won't let her hurt you, okay?" (>///<) Then the door just opened with a beautiful lady smiling at me.

Holy Molly, her mom is really pretty. There's no doubt why Irene was such a goddess.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim (Author's note: she's remarried that's why she's not a Bae anymore). Now I know why Irene was indeed the prettiest."

We were surprised when she squealed. "Ayeee.... Honey, Seulgi and Irene are here now." She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. Then Irene followed.

"I've been waiting for you. I'm such a huge fan of yours Seulgi." Mrs. Kim said

Me: (o_o) Huh?

Irene: (O_O) Eh?

Then Mr. President chuckled.

"Welcome to our house Seulgi. My wife was dying to meet you tonight." He said.