Alcoholics assemble (23)

Start from the beginning

"She never admits it but this woman will analyze a person and figure out information about them that sometimes they don't even realize." Alaric gave a nervous look towards me, "No one ever warned me." Alaric asked as he looked back at his drink, pouting.

I smiled, "Now get back to the subject." I say.

Damon smiles as he takes a sip from his drink, "Your right, it's about Stefan. I have never been there for Stefan. He's my little brother and I have never been there for him and I know he cares deeply for Elena. That's why I have been a part of this plan to save her life, at first it was because of Katherine but now it's about my brother. He can't make tough decisions like that so I made it for him. That is why I fed Elena my blood." Damon explained.

"You were helping your brother, a good reason, but why now?" I asked him but I quickly answered my own question, "You tried before. But now that you have seen him happy you want to show him that you've changed, you want to be family again. To be the brothers you were before the two of you turned." I say. Alaric and Damon eyes both were wide. "Sorry." I grimaced.

Damon smiled as he gave me a small kiss on my forehead, "Don't be sorry for saying what you think. You're right." He said as he held my hand as he forgot his glass. I smiled back up at him and his warming smile. Damon always encouraged me and he always seemed to enjoy my powers of deduction.

"Remind me to take you on a date after all of this." Damon said with a light smile as I smiled back at him while he leaned against me lightly, "I will keep you to that." I said. I kept smiling till my face started to hurt.

"I'll be right back." I said as I got up to go to the bathroom, I listened in to what was going on and who was talking to Damon and Alaric.

"Gentlemen? Why so glum?" Klaus said, I couldn't see them but knew Damon and Alaric had worried expressions on their faces. "Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon said, I cracked a smile at Damon's voice.

I stood in the restroom with my face towards the mirror, I kept my eyes closed as I listened in. "In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner, mate." Klaus says in a smug like tone, like always. I could tell Damon and Alaric were getting angry.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon said angrily answering my prediction. "I'm told you fancy my sister." I listen to what Klaus had to say, I stiffened up, with this line it usually involved a heart being taken out of somebody followed by a cheesy one liner.

"That information is correct. What you gonna do about it?" Damon asked, "Damon." I heard Alaric's voice in a tone that was warning for Damon not to say anything. "There's a lot I can do to you, but no worries I'll deal with you after tonight." Klaus says.

"Excuse me ma'am are you okay?" I hear a voice say to me and I open my eyes and see a women next to me checking if I was okay. I probably looked crazy as I stood leaning against the sink with my eyes closed. I put my finger to my lips, signaling to the women to be quiet. She looked me up and down before continuing what she was doing. I closed my eyes, continuing to listen in on the conversation.

"I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon asked, I face palmed my face, this question would only anger Klaus. "You are kidding?" Klaus says hoping that Damon would be joking.

Time to interfere, I walked out of the bathroom and see the three across the room. Klaus looks at Alaric, "He is kidding, right?" Klaus asked still hoping his plans would not be fooled tonight. I flipped my hair over with my hand as I  combed through it with my hand. "No, not really." Alaric said as he continued to sip is liquor, "I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon said trying to negotiate with my brother, whom was not willing to negotiate; he wanted to tear Damon's heart out.