9

Specifically for; "godisagoldfish" am I saying your name right? Anyways broski's enjoy this angsty.........? Chapter.  😎

     Pain, all I felt was pain.  In fact, most of the time I did, whether it be physical or.. physical.  Of course, now isn't the time to try and be funny, because I was most likely going to die: oh well.

    As I made my way down the stairs, my legs were shaking so hard you would probably think my bones were maracas. Hah.  Before I even stepped my little foot on the floor, I could feel myself be thrown into the wall.  My mother was in the room faster than the speed of light.

     "You wanna have a crush on a boy, faggot? Well, better find yourself a place to live, because I'm not going to provide shit for you anymore!"

     He yelled directly in my face, spit flying everywhere.  Who knew my dad was a water sprinkler?  He did an uppercut straight to my jaw, which caused me to jerk my head sideways in pain, just enough for him to slam the side of my head into the wall.  I heard my mother silently praying, or loudly, I couldn't hear anything, yet my mother's soft voice.  He pushed me to the ground while I sat there completely helpless, like always.  It was as if I was a dog, completely obedient to him.  I have to do what he says, I mean c'mon?  You wanna have your ass handed to you on a silver platter?

     Meanwhile, I endured more hell as he repeatedly kicked me in the side-

      "Agh..-!"  I screamed in pain, I heard a loud crunch as my father got one last kick in before being slammed to the side by my mother, and I heard a crash as he collapsed to the floor.

     "Oh my God! Oh my God! Call the ambulance, he's going to die!"

     My mother screamed, she was being dramatic, I think.  This was, in fact, the most words my mother had ever said to me- well, about me.  More or so since I was a child and got into a fight with another student over an apple.  That was when I HAD a family.  Jesus, this is the stupidest memory I have of me being in 2nd grade.  Long story short, this girl, who I think had a crush on me, Lydia, stole my apple and started running around the room.  And, of course me being me, thought the best solution was to rip off my shoe and chuck it as hard as I could at her.  Mission completed: I hit her face and made her nose bleed.  Ah, the fun times.  I let out one last groan as my vision began to fade in and out, and went pitch black at the sound of a loud cry, then smack.

    You know in the movies where the main character wakes up in the hospital, and it's bright and lively?  And there are so many presents and flowers and people that actually care about them waiting for them to wake up?  God, I wish life was a movie, I mean, mine is, if the movie was about a sad depressed teenager with abusive parents.

     But sadly, this wasn't the case for me, after all, my dad wouldn't provide me with any "shit" since I was a faggot now.  Always have been, always will be, Dad. 

     I awoke in a... dungeon more or less, to the sound of an obnoxious beeping sound.  I reached over to turn off my alarm clock but soon realized, I was in a hospital.  I opened my eyes all the way, as the lights were dimmed and flickering.  I looked around the room from where I was, as it hurts to sit up.  Foggy windows, stained bed sheets, dull.. grey, walls.  I mean really, you guys couldn't even sweep the dead mouse out of the corner?  Mickey Mouse would be ashamed. 

     Soon enough, a nurse rushed into my room.  Me, being the antisocial fuck that I am, said nothing.

     "Goodmornin', sugar.  You have a visitor that's come on to check up on ya."

     Who the hell could care enough to come to this hell-hole and come and see me?  After all I am just the stupid fucking fag, and I have no friends at sch-  (Or so I thought..)
                       😏😏😏❤️

     I gasped loudly, no fucking way, I just got my ass beaten by fucking Thomas the Tank Engine and this.. this.. this- THING, was coming to see me?

                         Sal's POV
     As I walked down the hallway, I could hear whispering, and snickering throughout.  By now I was used to it, I mean, the bullying, whispering, rumors... it's whatever.  But, this time it wasn't about me.

     "What do you want, freak?!"

     I was lightly pushed as I glared at him, and he gave me a look that read, 'the fuck do you want?'

     "Dude, chill.. what are you guys talking about?"  I asked the guy, politely, I might add, while I crossed my arms.

     "Apparently some kid, Trevor..? I don't know, and really don't care.. but apparently he's in the hospital by his dad! Can you believe that? Fucking hilarious, even his own dad doesn't like him.. why does it concern you?" 

     He turned to face his friends, and one of them, which looked oddly familiar gave him a high-five.  They all looked at me with hatred, as they turned back to talk about all the girls they banged over the weekend.  Typical..

     I was shocked, to say the least, I'm the stupidest person to ever walk this Earth to not have noticed me the signs, the oh so, obvious signs.  I think I stood there for long enough when the guy informing me made the "shoo" gesture with his hands.  I walked away, barely in control of my body as I immediately hopped in my car and started towards the hospital.

                    Travis's POV
     He looked at me with worried eyes, as he carried uneasiness with him.

     "I- uh, hey.  I heard what happened.. with you and your dad, I mean, I probably shouldn't- I-."  He was rambling, even thought it was kind of cute.. not even going to fight you on that one buddy.

     I chuckled slightly, but winced as I felt pain rush through my chest.  "It's fine, Sal, really.  I'm alive, no need to be worried."

     He stared at me, bewildered.  "What's not to worry? You broke your ribs! Two, actually! And you don't want me to be worried? Have you lost your mind? I-"

     "You're cute when you're mad."

     My eyes widened, as my heart rate sped up and my hands felt clammy.  Had I really said that out loud?  Idiot!  Now he's going to think you're a creep!     God you're so stupid sometimes Travis.  I turned to look at him and he had a shocked look on his face with the same angry hands gesture.

                          Sal's POV
     Did- did he just call me cute?  I could feel my cheeks burn red with warmth under my mask, as I stood there with probably the dumbest pose I could think of.  I cannot believe Travis, TRAVIS!  called me that!  This was consequently the best day ever!  I looked at him, and he was facing the wall, his face as red as a tomato.

     "I think you're cute too."

Haha get rekt fools, did you really think I'd let you off without a cliffhanger? Impossible, y'all should know me by now.  Just wait I'm getting to the zombie part, trust me.  By luvs, salvis is end game, and that's on PERIOD.  I might write a short lil story soon (by soon I mean 2-3 business months)
                    💓💕❤️😎❤️💕💓