"Wow some top model's manager. Lisa sure got a catch"

"Yeah she sure is lucky"

"Is the girl pretty?"

"Yeah she's stunning. Look up a picture of her"

My mum typed into her phone Roseanne's name and her face lit up

"Wow she's gorgeous!"

"Yeah she's also very kind"

My mum kept on looking at images of her until I heard her gasp

"But Jennifer is one of a kind isn't she Jisoo?" She showed me a picture of Jennie modelling

"She really is" A smile grew on my face after hearing her name

"I can't believe you go to school with her"

"Same to be honest"
I was just scrolling through social media on my phone as I do on a daily basis and the thought of Jennie won't get out of my head

"Hey mum what do you think about models?"

"Why? Do you want to be a model?" She laughed

"No I was just asking what's your opinion on them"

"Well they're pretty but they seem to have a stressful life don't they? They have to run away from the public eye and they always have cameras shoved in their faces"

"I guess that sucks"

"Yeah well sweetie you should be heading to school now because I have to go to work soon"

"Okay" I grabbed my bag, my jacket and put my trainers on

"I'll get going now. Have a good day at work"

"See you soon Jisoo"

I shut the door and took a massive breath of fresh air and at that moment I knew it was going to be a good day

As I was walking to school Lisa would always bump into me because we were neighbours but today I didn't see her. I continued walking passing by her house and started to see more people wearing our school uniform. I saw Lisa walking with Chaeyoung and Jennie but as I was about to go up to them Krystal from the student council tapped on my shoulder.

Krystal Jung: sister of the last student council president - Jessica Jung. She is the captain of the volleyball team and students are scared of her because of her death stares. She's very serious about her work but can be very shy and sweet around her really close friends and her sister. I know this because I remember when it was bonfire night last year and I was accidentally eaves dropping on her and her sister. She talked and acted differently towards her sister and I guess always having to put up a cold persona could be tiring.

"Morning Krystal" I turned to look at her

"Good morning to you too. Where have you been after school for the past week?"

"I've had practice"
I had to see my grandfather

"Really?"