v

It didn't take long for Jisung to fall asleep. The night passed by too swiftly. Almost in no time sun was making its way to the sky waking the light sleeper. He had successfully made it through the night in Korea without dying. Unfortunately, He thought.

Pushing the covers off him, he sat up, spacing out while lightly scratching his head. After some minutes of doing so, he finally got out of bed and proceeded to start his day, from the bathroom of course.

Today he had to start his college which meant more social activity. The last night had tired him enough from all the meetings he had with his family and now he has to deal with it more. How great, he thought.

It won't be wrong to say that Renjun was in deep ponder from the time he got home from college. What Donghyuck said the other day sure did spark some curiosity in him. He couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities of his best brother having a brother. How? he questioned to himself for the nth time today. He tried to pry off the thought that he might be a bit jealous of that new boy. Wait, what? Why would he get jealous? Why did this thought even get across his mind? He tried to just ask his dad about it. If this was bothering him that much then he should definitely consider asking him. He slapped his forehead thinking that why he didn't think of that before. Idiot, he said to himself

Renjun who couldn't wait any longer to ease his queries, straight went to his father to ask about the newcomer who made it into his dad's close friend's family.

"Dad, I've heard the news."

"What news?"

"About Mr. Dong's second child,"

"Oh"

Silence

"So you won't tell me about it?"

"You'll know it soon; when the time is appropriate, you'll know it, Renjun"

Renjun sighed getting up from his father's study knowing he won't tell him anything to satisfy his curiosity.
Looks like I have to do it myself, he told himself with a weary expression
Tired or not he was determined to milk some information about the said boy.

Jisung was now on his way to his new college. Another interaction with people his own species. He didn't want to bother others by asking to help him since he was terrible with directions. Also, it was his first day of course he needed guidance, a lot of it.

Entering the building he was met with many faces looking at the bewildered kid, taking him as a newbie who obviously wasn't familiar with the new place. However, no one really stepped forward to help the struggling boy; too busy to do that.

Jisung figured the way into the information office; which was just behind him but he was too bewilderedto notice it. He was taken to his assigned classroom as soon as he arrived.

Now came the difficult part, the introduction. All the damned new classes have to always start with a dreaded introduction (ya sis isn't the biggest fan of those. curse my under confident self). The teacher urged him to quickly get over his intro so he could start his class so Jisung pushed himself to look at everyone seated. He felt his anxiety rising. Nevertheless, still said the most appropriate, terse intro (intelligent kid,hAH)