Chapter six: love traingle and my life gets runied

When I had my nightmare, I went downstairs to the kitchen to have a glass of water. I heard a banging noise from the front door and I was scared to open the door but I had to open it. I went to open the door I saw Park Sungwon at the porch he said," I need to talk to you about something can I come inside." I said," I have nothing to talk to you about then suddenly he came stomping in my house but I tried my best to stop him but he kept coming closer to me and I couldn't stop him.

He went even closer to the wall to talk to me. He said," could you try and talk to me if not I will keep coming to your house until you talk to me." I couldn't control my anger and I pushed Park Sungwon on the floor. He said on the floor," I like you but I said," I don't like you sorry." He was crying and I said," get out of my house now" he leaves my house crying and he left my house and i shut the door. i went upstairs to my bedroom to go back to sleep.

Suddenly when i was trying to fall asleep my phone started to ring and i was scared to answer it because i though it would be him again. i quickly taped the answer button and i asked," Who are you and why did you call me." a young man said," i am a Korean singer and my group name is 1the9 also my name is Jeon Doyum." i said," alright i didn't know but i need to tell you something about Park Sungwon." i said," he came to my house and he confessed to me but i rejected him."