Chapter 2

We need to give a round of applause to @mehillama for being the first person to read this book :) enjoy the chapter.

"I said where is your money Christine" I turn around to see Jake the Goalie for our schools football team with his best friend Ben who is the centre back. "Can you not wait till after school?" I ask with every intent of making it to school without a black eye. "Hell no bitch give me your money now!" I hear the sound of the school buses wheels and let go of the sharp intake of breath that I did not know I was holding. " This isn't over" I hear from behind me as I enter the bus.
A few hours later I'm entering gym and our teacher says we have a new student "he looks familiar" I think to myself.

Not much happens during school so time skip!

As I exit the building I will be in again in 24 hours, I hear yelling behind me "Hey".
I sprint,
running as fast as I can to get the hell away from Jake and Ben. I turn a corner and see the bus 200 meters away. I run feeling my pulse growing faster with each stride, then it happened. I fell.
As my face hits the pavement I see my blood beneath me I turn to face up but regret it as Jakes fist collides with my face. I see blurred figures, a blue one comes, the muffled sounds I hear don't make it to my head.

I blackout.