Just the begining

Orchid POV
Today I start working for Alexander to be honest I'm just a bit nervous especially with what happened the 2 days ago when I woke up in his condo wearing his clothes and too add more problems to the situation my fathers' bill came in today I'll just use the money from my last payment to do that which will be about half. But now that I'm working for Alexander I should be fine Well time for work'

*Orchid slips on blue jeans with a dress shirt then puts on her necklace and red heels then does her makeup and hair*

*Orchid calls for a cab to take to the building to begin her first day*

ORCHID POV

Well I'm here time to start a new job but only for a little bit and just for now I must remember what I have to do when I get this guy in the palm of my hand... just gotta be careful not to look suspicious...."

*Orchid makes her way to the front desk to where She is greeted by the receptionists to make plans for what she had to do in her day*

Orchid "Umm.. Hi I'm the new the assistant manager for Mr.Santos I was wondering where would I find the plans for what I'm supposed to do"

Receptionist "Oh um yes Mr. Santos would like to see you right away.."

Orchid "Oh um okay.."

*The receptionist takes orchid to Alexander's office and opens the door*

Receptionist " Mr.Santos Orchid is here"

Alexander "Thank you and come in orchid, Please take a seat.."

*ORchid takes a seat"

Orchid "What did you want to see me about Mr. Santos"

ALexander "Please just call me Alexander and I wanted to address what I will have you be doing for me here in the building. I want you to be keeping up with my files and the list of meetings I'll have scheduled for this week and looking over anything that concerns what I do within my day."

Orchid "Yes sir"

*Alexander gets up walks over to Orchid and Kneels down*

Alexander " I said please call me Alexander.."

Orchid "Yes sir..I uh..mean Alexander.."

*Orchid hurries and leaves the office*

Alexander POV

Cute girl.

Authors note 

Hey haven't updated in a while but just wanted to let you know That I will updtee more might be a little slow at first but I just wanna say I hope everyone is safe and is doing well during this toug time in the world.. much love and see ya soon lovelies xoxox