Daddy's girl

Orchid Pov

When I get to see dad and he was in the worse condition imaginable it breaks my heart to see him in the hospital and it's so bad.
. Now I'm seeing him like this and its just overwhelming. He cannot leave me in this world I'm to young and I need him.
*Orchids dad wakes up."

Mr.ortiz " Hey princess.

Orchid
" Hey daddy."

Mr.ortiz " How have you been princess?"

Orchid " I have been busy working trying to pay bills"

Orchid " So what did the doctor say about you coming back home?"

Mr.ortiz " They said it'll be a while before I get to go back home or even if I will get to home."

*Orchid begins to cry.*

Orchid " Dad.... don't be like that."

Mr.ortiz " oh princess I'm sorry for making you cry."

Orchid " You can't be talking like that daddy you're not going to die we're going to get through this together."

Mr.ortiz " You sound so much like your mother same eyes same hair same spirit."

Orchid " She wouldn't won't you to give up hope."

Mr.ortiz " I know she was the love of my life but when she had you I found out my heart could have more."

Orchid " I miss her so much."

Mr.ortiz " I do to princess she would be happy with the way he baby girl is turning out."

Orchid " I know."

*Orchid kisses her fathers hand."

Orchid " Te ami."

Mr.ortiz " Te ami ta bien princesa."

*orchid drifts asleep next to her father dreaming of her moments with her father and mother*

AUTHORS NOTE
This chapter was mainly about orchid and her father as he is in the hospital and I did not want to focus on anything else. Plus I haven't updated because of school and also I'm working on my episode story chapters will be longer in the future I promise.
But until next time lovelies 😍❤️
Be safe