The New Kid Not So New

Lilly was in love with guys, She would watch them do everything soccer,football, eating lunch and even when there in there classes!

But one day this new kid with blonde hair and blue eyes came to the school. Lilly thought he was pretty cute so she wanted to meet him and get to know him, But she couldent find him after her class so she desicded to go on a search to find him.

Lilly searched around the whole school. She checked the gym,music room,art room and drama class but there was no sight of ths guy. So after school she was heading home thinking about this guy, but all of a sudden she hears cheering, she followes the sound all the way to the feild.

It ended up being the guys playing there football game, She sat down to watch the still being upset not finding the new kid, So to take that of her mind she was obviously was going to watch the game.

Looking very close at this one guy on the feild running with the ball she thought it could of been the new kid, but then she just thought she was loosing it and should go home.

On the way home she seen these guys walking with football uniforms,which said villinova and guess what thats my school! So i slowly walked up to them and smiled asking "did you get any new players on your team?" One of the players said "yeah we did his name is Matt" Another one said "he just headed to to coffee shop around the corner" I smiled and said thank you!

On my way to the coffee shop i thought this could be him but i wasent sure? So while i was entering the shop there was this very long line i had to get threw, So i just politly asked them to move.

I went to every single table asking "is this matt?" But every table they say the same thing "sorry no"

I was just about to head you when i seen one last table in a corner with someone in it so i ask the man "is this matt that goes to villinova?" HE SAID YES!! I was so happy i found him!

I asked if i could take a seat he said sure why not he asked me if i went to villinova and you know what i would say. He said he was new around here and came from Hawaii, I thought that was pretty cool!

***1 year later***

★★AT PROM★★

"And the prom queen goes out tooo.........LILLY MASON!!!!

"And the prom king goes out tooo..........MATT JACKSON!!!!

While they were placing crowns above our heads we were proud to be the best couple in then school.

***DAY AFTER PROM***

I was entering the school when i seen matt handing out things,i was curious what it was. I looked around..then i seen a flier it read...

YOUR INVITED!

135 George St.

Dawn to dusk

All come!

All of a sudden Matt pops up behind me and scares me. I yell at the top of my lung but then started laughing, he handed me a flier,the same flier that was on on the ground. He says "I really hope you can come so we can like hang and stuff and plus if you do come i have a suprise" i said i would love to come but i need to ask my mom first" he says kk just call me tonight i smiled.

**later that night**

(M=mom l=lilly)

L-mom can i go to a party tomorrow night?

M-sure whos party?

L-my boyfriends

M-then of course you can

L-thank mom love you♥

M-love you too sweetie

***the party***

I was walking up the steps and all i hear is music, the door opens and matt was standing there just staring at me,i walked into the house and see alot of guys and girls , you think they would be dancing but there all kissing against the wall so me and matt just stare at eachother awkwardly in silence, A couple seconds later he says "how about i show you around?" I said sure.

After showing me we got to the last room, It was his room i walked in and i thought it was pretty nice he has is own bathroom, huge bed,wooden floor and a hot tub. I was looking around and he did that stare thing again, i asked him "why do you keep staring at me?" He replies "cause your beutiful!" I smile and give him a hug. While we were hugging i asked him "why did you have the party?" He said because were all in grade 12 and it would be the last time we all see eachother.

I hugged him tighter like it was my last time seeing him we looked into eachothers eyes and got closer,then we kissed, he gets down on one knee holding out a ring.."will you marry me?" I said "of course" while he was placing the ring on my finger.

***10:00 pm***

Me and Matt decided to go in the hot tub, we sat across from eachother untill he moved right beside me. He wraps his arm around me and so i put my head down on his shoulder but then i fell asleep, and he brings me to his bed and lays me there.

***20 minutes later***

I opened my eyes seeing nowon around me,there was no more loud music, no more cheering or anything. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I stand up and walk out the room and there standing there is Matt he said "i have bad news" i said "what is it!!" He said "a robber broke into your house and killed your mom " i started crying remembering the last thing my mom said to me "i love you too sweetie" and i cryed harder.