Two years, eleven months, four weeks, two days, thirteen hours before

Celeste did know how to ride and we spent two hours riding. She tried talking to me about her and Caleb and how it'll affect me, but not that much. I didn't answer her really, because she didn't know that it would be and already was different. We rode together in silence until she mentioned Caleb. I cut the ride short then.

When we walked back into the house, both Mom and Dad were sitting around the table with Theo. Celeste sat next to Theo again and I sat across from them; in Caleb's previous seat.

Mom looked over at Celeste and took her in. Celeste stood up across the table from my parents. She smiled at them and stuck her hand out. "Hi, I'm Celeste Adams. Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell." She smiled again before sitting down again. I noticed that after she sat down and looked over at Theo that he took her hand and squeezed it. Celeste blushed and looked down at her lap where her and Theo's hands laid.

Dad started to speak now, "Your mother and I have to talk about this whole thing so will you two go upstairs until we call you back down?" We all nodded and started to walk towards the staircase. "Shay, can you stay here? We need to talk to you." I noticed Theo paused on the staircase waiting to hear what Mom and Dad had to say to me. 

I sat down across from Mom and Dad and waited for one of them to start talking. "How do you feel about Theo meeting Celeste?" Mom asked me.

"It'll be different with her living here until they get married, but I'll get used to it. She's nice if you meant that."

Mom looked over at Dad just as he looked over at her. "Shay, did Theo not tell you or did you not read the letter?" I shook my head. "Maybe Theo should tell you instead of us." Mom said. "Theo, can you come down here? You too Celeste." Within seconds they came bounding down the stairs and rushed into the kitchen. 

I felt that Theo was eavesdropping on what Mom was saying to me because he looked guilty. "What do you have to tell me Theo?" 

Theo looked at Celeste before looking down at his lap. "CelesteAndIAreMovingBackToHerTown." Theo said in one breath. I had a vague idea of what Theo said but I asked him to repeat himself. He breathed in and out once more before repeating himself. "Celeste and I are moving back to her town." Theo looked down at his lap again.

"When are you moving away?" I whispered.

"Next week," Celeste said, "we can wait another week or so if you want."

I looked at Theo, "Why didn't you tell me when you first got back today?"

Theo looked at me now, "It slipped my mind. I was excited for you to meet Celeste." He smiled at her and held her hand again. They were in love. A fictional idea of love, but in love.

I noticed that Mom and Dad had left us alone in the kitchen and moved into the living room. "I'm going to go talk to Mom and Dad. I'll be back soon." Caleb leaned down towards Celeste and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She quickly turned red when Theo's lips touched her face. Theo blushed as well when he noticed I was looking. I don't know why but I felt that I was invading their privacy as a couple just by watching Theo give Celeste a quick kiss, so I started blushing too. Theo went into the living room, still blushing.

Once Theo was in the living room Celeste had stars in her eyes, "I am so in love with him."

I smiled, not really sure what to say. Celeste looked at me, still with stars in her eyes. "What about you, are you in love with someone?" I started to say something, but she cut me off. "I meant, have you met your soulmate yet?" Her fictional idea of a soulmate, no. My actual soulmate, yes. I shook my head. "Oh that's too bad. How much longer do you have until you meet him?" She waited for me to check my bracelet.

"Two years, eleven months, four weeks, two days, twenty two hours. How long did you have to wait until you met Theo?" I answered and asked.

"About two years. I'm fifteen, almost sixteen by the way." I nodded, taking it to mind. "I'm glad Theo came when he did instead of waiting until he only had a year left. He told me his bracelet said he wasn't supposed to meet his soulmate until a few more years."

"Yeah. You're lucky that you've already met your soulmate, I guess."

Celeste smiled at me, confused. "What do you mean I guess?"

I instantly regretted saying that. I finally made the connection between Governor Adams and Celeste. "Celeste is you father Governor Adams?" I looked at her as she nodded. "Why didn't you tell me? We're going to be sisters!" I said, playing the guilt card on her.

"I wanted you to like me for me, not because my dad is so important." She started sniffling.

"Aw, Cel, you're going to be my sister I'll like you anyway. No matter who your dad is." I went over to her and gave her a hug. Theo came in then, when Celeste and I were hugging.

Theo came in between us, wrapping his arms around us. "Good to see my two favorite girls getting along." He said, giving both of us a kiss on the cheek. Once again Celeste started blushing. 

Two new parts withen a day of each other...pretty good for me compared to my recent updates...Anyway thank you all for sticking with me for the past few months, it means the world to me. It would be even better if I got some feedback and/or sugestions. Votes and comments are loved <3 Love all you lovelys so much!!!