~•° Alastor the sweetheart °•~

Alastor smiled and gave me my plate with food. It was deer meat on red wine. It smelled very good.
You remembered the times he had cooked for you. You were never a good cook. You were the exact opposite of Alastor. He was Romanic you couldn't even flirt. You were short he is 7ft  etc. It was quite a surprise that he would be your soulmate. On earth and hell.

"So Alastor  tell me how did you meet Lucifer?"

You asked while cutting off a piece of the deer meat.

"Well, you see every overlord who had at least a bit of raw power gift to them before entering hell needed to meet Luci. He would either approve you and give you a bit of his own power. Or deny you."

"That's sounds interesting! I never met him... that's strange."

"You see the power Luci gave me was enough for me to form my own staff. And you haven't had enough power maybe? Don't worry I will take you tomorrow to meet him and his wife Lilith. "

"Thank you all!"

You smiled and took a bite of the deer. It was delicious.

______________________________________
Time skip~

It is tomorrow morning at 8 am.

"Y/n dear wake up"

Alastor poked your cheek.

"Huh~"

You said with a sleepy voice.

"You wanted to meet Luci did you?"

He grinned...

"Oh, yea..i did. Why do you ask?"

You asked Alastor.

"He's here."

He smiled and took a step towards the door.

"He's expecting you." 

You sit up in bed in shock.

"Oh my. I need to get ready! Tell him I will be down in a minute!"

"Don't worry my dear I will."

He smiled and closed the door. You crawled to the edge of the bed. You grab your head.

"Oh my god, I am a mess."

You could feel your hair scattered all over your face. You stumbled towards the bathroom still half asleep. The bathroom mirror was clean. You really looked like a mess. Your hair was everywhere. You slept with your mascara on. Big mistake. Your lipstick was smeared to the right side of your face and oh my your eyeliner looked terrible. You grabbed a bottle of mascara remover and a cotton pad that was placed right beside it. You pour a bit of it on the cotton and start cleaning the mascara off your face. You looked much better without that mess on your face. You looked around a pile of clothes was placed beside the sink. It was a long black dress with a pair of earrings and a necklace.  Your necklace that Alastor gave to you in your past life.

You changed from your nightgown to the dress it was a bit tight but that must have been an intention. You put the earrings on and the necklace. You looked a bit better in the mirror but your hair still needed a bit of work.

You put it in a nice bun with two strands of hair hanging on the sides of your head. It looked beautiful.  You put on only a bit of mascara.  A light eyeliner and a bit of black lipstick. It looked good on you.

"Breathe  in and out."

You say to yourself walking out of your room. Three voices could be heard downstairs. A female one it was quite high pitched and a bit deeper male one. And Alastors sweet radio voice.