♤•°○Arrival in hell○°•♤

You slowly open you eyes to see a bloody red sky with a few yellow-ish clouds. As for the sun well uhh it was black with a big red pantagram but it was still shining tho so who cares.
As you get up you see a glowing red panthagram underneath you slowly fading.
"Huh i guss i end up in hell  after all"

You say to your self as you look around . Nothing special just a lake beside me taitled as "the blood lake"
Hmm very creative i must say and a few burned trees but one stood out it was a big willow tree still green after all with a beautiful leaves that look like green curtains around the tree.

Hmm interesting as you try to stand up you see a fluffly tiger like tail with stripes beneath your legs. It was really pretty. You were kinda shocked but bot that much. You walked up to rhe lake to see yourself in the reflection of the bloody red water. As you kneel over the water ...

"Oh wow"

You had tiger like ears and wiskers along with paws insted of legs. Your white hair you had dyed when you were still alive is not pernamently  white with a few stripes of black here and there. Your eyes were still the same deep ocean/cyan blue it once was. You thought it glowed but it must have been nothing. You stood up to walk around the forest? Park? Whatever this  place is.  As you walk along the trail you hear

"Exterminators! Run! "

And a few sreams along with another noises.

"Ugh i hate loud noise"

You say out loud

Then you saw them
Angels? No more like fallen  angels.
They had black and gray wings black halo and their  faces.. they had a mask on all of the mask they had were stained with red and black blood mostly from demons or other creatures.

One of the three angels noticed you he had a scythe that was covered with black amd red blood. Under all the blood you could see symbols . Maybe some spell? Or some anciant writing.
He ran to you as the other noticed you too they just walked away thinking that the one angel that was running towards you is going to end you anyways so why to care.

He put the scythe above his head ready to strike but
nah ah you're not going down that easily. You wuicly dodge the scythe
And teleport behind him but he is skilled too in combat so he turns around yoi dodge again but he cut a bit of your hand and cheek. That got you angry noone ever tryed to hurt you amd if yes it didnt end up good.

You hissed on him revealing your black claws and sharp teeth. A you charge at him suprised your enemy just stood there for a second but he dodged the srike in the last second but still you slashed a bit of his throat. He stared bleeding but he didnt gave up.

You faught with him quite a while and a few demonds that hiding in the forest started to notice whats happening a few even cheered but quickly stopped so they would not bring attention to Themselfs.

But finally after what had seemed to be an entarnity you slashed his throat as he fell down he dropped his wepon you snathched it from him and landed the last strike by his own wepond.

You walked out of the park to see corpses everywhere you look. After the extermination you had the name in the streets it was "the white tiger" or some may called you the "tiger with a scythe". They were quite boring but the thing that made every one scared of you the thing taht made you feared was that you beatened an Angle suprisingly that was a thing that noone had done before. Well at least you had you scythe as a weapon you could use it to defend yourself from some fuck&rs that would like to hurt you.

Still there was a problem you dont have any money nor house. Well you spend the night in the park sleeping in  the trees so nobody would pickpocet you but you had nothing beside the necklice. You .. parter in crime gave it to you before he was killed.
It was a silver necklece  with a little silver and cyan blue flowers.  You never took it off your neck never .
It was the only thing that lated you from earth.

When you woke up in the trees nearly falling off it was already morning maybe 8-9 am  you climbed down the tree with your scythe on your back.
You went to the nearest bar but on the way you might have killed some demon in tge allay becouse why not it was fun and  you needed money. He had over 50 dollars on him ! Lucky!

You  entered the bar took a seat amd ordered a Mochito with extra mind
As you were drinking you second Mochito a man wallked up to you.

"Hello pretty lady"

"What do you want?

"Oh nothing. Just i noticed the scythe
You had and i wanted to ask whos is it?"   Said the man

He looked quite weird he was a mix of a human and a mabe an Owl? He had feathers and a beak and a tail but has normal legs and hands.

"Thats mine hands off" you hissed

"Chill but how did you get it?"

"I beatened up an Angel, now sill it out what do you need."

He looked kinda shoocked maabe afraid.

" i bet you cant  beat me up  in a fight . If you do you get to win 5oo$ but if i win i get to keep your scythe."

"Deal?" He said with a egoistic voice

"Deal."

"Okay than after you finish your drink meet us outside the bar you have 10 minutes before i get you myself." Hissed back at you the owl freak.

After you finished your drink maybe 3 minutes later you walk out the door

You see a gang of about 5 demons and the sixth was the owl guy. Infact all of then were owls.

He said:

"If you beat me in this fight you get the 500$ ok  but i highly doubt that you can. " he laughted

"Okay"

"Lets see your  poor skills!" He laughed again.

You strached a bit craking your hands.
Standing in a fighting posion ready to fight.

"Come on old man ! Lets start!"

You yell at him basicly laughed at him.

He run towards yoir direction pulling a knife from behind his back. Preparing to slash your throat.
You easily dodged his poor skills in fight. You brethe in and out just dodgeing a bit everytime ge ttyes to hit you.

But then he finaly got to slash a bit of your cheek. You looled at him annoyed and then  your eyes went black. You coild hear your  clothes streching as you trunsformed into the whute tiger with black marking on you face . The owl man looked shocked and scared. You jumped at him pinnning him down opening your jaws and bit him inro his neck .

Then fastly tearing his throat apart. Blood everywhere. Suddently you felt hunger. You started to tear his whole body apart slowly eating him. He was pretty skinny so it was nothing. His "gang " disappeard from your sight.
You heard someone screeming as they said :
"Whoa you killed the Sir Owl head? It seems you just gained his territory!"

"What?"

"Yeah he owned almost half of the north side of the city. "

"Hmm "

You searched him up and found those 500$ and some 400$ extra. Also a knife and you took a feather from his "crown" he had on his head.
You transformed back inro your normal self and put the feather the ear behund your ear as your trophy.

After you got an apartment in the north side of the city the rommor broke up that you killed the owl guy.
And after a few bar fights and the rumor you  killed an Angel  made you  feared as the "white tiger."

______________________________________
Thank you for reading
It is quite booring but ok
Cya
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤