iv. find jupiter

Começar do início

So I tracked her down. I found her location and made my way. Of course, I didn't want to just kill her! My plan is to make her fall in love with me. Then, when we get close, I'll take her a basement or just somewhere dark and closed off. There, I will torture her. I don't want to her to just a nice peaceful death. No, no, where's the fun in that? I want to hear her screams in pain. See tears streaming rapidly from her oh so gorgeous green eyes. I want to see her suffer.

That's why I started my adventure. And she's going to be how I end it. If only I had $2.50 for this goddamn bus.

I noticed the driver had another key on his ring of keys. There were only two keys on it. That key obviously opens something. It's doesn't start the bus since the bus is already running. Not his house key, I assumed his house key was the other one on the ring with a drawn little house, the kind of designed key you find at walmart. That key could be the key to unlock the money box thing.

I pretended to trip on my own feet and fall on him. In the process, I grabbed the keys with one hand and knocked his hat off his head and out the window with the other.

I quickly hid the key in my jeans.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, man!" I told the driver, "Here, let me go get your hat,"

"No, please! You've done enough just stay here and I'll collect your money when I get back," he said upset, getting off the bus to retrieve his hat. I took that key back out of my pocket, made sure no one was looking and opened it.

3. crisp. dollars. Ah yes. Money, the only thing that can allow you to be powerful nowadays. I shoved it in my pocket and when the driver arrived back, I gave the money to him.

"Why thank you!" He said. There was only one seat left.

It was next to an old lady who held a bouquet of lovely flowers. I would sit somewhere else, but it doesn't look like I have another choice. So I sat down.

As the bus made its way onto a busy road, the flowers nearly touched me. I pushed down my jacket sleeve to cover up my hand. With that covered hand, I pushed the flowers back closer to the lady. She looked at my weirdly.

"Do you not like my tulips? I grew them my self. Want to give them a smell?" She says pushing the flowers back my way and into my face. I knocked the bouquet out of her hands and onto her lap.

"OH DEAR!" She says clearly upset and offended.

"No not like that, I'm just extremely allergic to flowers! Not just tulips, all flowers in general," I tell her.

"Well," she started grabbing her flowers from her lap, "That must me horrible! I don't think I could live with myself If I couldn't smell or touch a flower again," she laughs.

I fake laughed with her.
Bitch.

I sat there until eventually my ride was over. It only took a couple hours.

I got off the bus and took a deep breath of the clean air. The air on the bus smelt of dust, body odor, and shit.

Now, it's time to find Jupiter.
I grabbed my phone and opened snap maps obviously. She was around her somewhere.