"I didn't know you were having people track her down. I thought that you would've given up on the girl by now and settle for someone else who was more than willing to give into your every want and need," Pryce said.

"I'll never give up wanting my soon to be wife. You of all people should know that. Make any more assumptions like that and you can easily be replaced in this company. I don't care if you say you're protected by Olivia in this, she no longer runs the company. So watch how you speak to me, and show me the respect that I truly deserve," Roman said before storming out of the meeting, while checking his text messages. Roman smirked at what he saw before dialing the airport to get his plane ready. "I need everything ready to go. I'm taking a short trip to Honolulu for a special reunion. I want to be able to leave as soon as I get there. I've wasted enough time away from my beautiful bride."

Several hours later the private jet landed. Roman and his new friend that he had met along while working at his institute to the private jet made their way off, to a car that is waiting for them. "Where was she last seen, if you don't mind me asking," Roman turned to his worker, Malcolm.

"She was last seen at the hotel Hakala. I already made the reservations for you to stay there. I hope that you will find the room to be fitting to your liking. Should I call and tell them that you have company arriving with you," Malcolm asked.

"That won't be necessary. You got me one of the best rooms that this place has to offer, then I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I bring a friend along with me. If you'll excuse me, I should be checking into my hotel room. I don't want to miss an opportunity to look around the place. I hope that my bride and I cross paths while we're there, preferably someplace where she can't escape from me," Roman said loud enough for only Malcolm to hear him as Christiana stood outside of the car waiting for Roman to make his way over.

"Roman hurry up. I'm getting bored just standing here. Besides we have to get to the hotel so we can check in and start our special night together that you promised me," Christiana whined.

"You can wait five minutes whore. I'm more than sure that you had your fun with Roman during the whole month that you had him all to yourself at the workplace. This is something that is important and involved his business. If you can't accept that, then you can go find another guy to go ride and leave Mr. Godfrey alone," Malcolm snapped at Christiana.

"Relax Malcolm. We are in a beautiful paradise. Why don't you take a little time for yourself to enjoy the mini vacation that we have going for ourselves," Roman said before turning his attention to Christiana. "Be a doll and grab us big boys the most finest whiskey they have here. Malcolm and I are going to enjoy each other's company for a bit."

"Fine whatever. Malcolm can have you right now, but tonight you are paying attention only to me. No other business can take you away from me either," Christiana said before walking away from Roman.

"Seriously what the hell do you see in that girl? She's such an annoying human being to walk this earth. I still don't understand how you can go about fucking her the way that you do," Malcolm said.

"I only put up with her until I finally get the one girl that I truly want. And if what you say is true, and she's really here, then it's only a matter of time before I dump Christiana in the trash where she truly belongs," Roman said causing Malcolm to smirk at the look on Christiana's face when she finds out that she's no longer useful to Roman. Roman and Malcolm approached the front desk where they saw a man around Roman's age standing there looking at the computer. "Excuse me."

"What can I do for you gentlemen today," the man behind the desk asked.

Roman looked at the man's name tag before speaking up. "Well Miko, I'm here to get my room key? The reservation should be under Godfrey."