Meeting The New Kazekage

Start from the beginning

" Yes, you are  right. We'll both select our most skilled ANBU then," Garra assured him.

"Perfect. The next question now is : will the other villages accept to take part in these Chunin Exams?"

" That a good question. After all these wars, some tension are still palpable somehow," Garra stated 

Orochimaru nodded. 

" But we can still try to offer them to take part in the exams. Do you wish me to send invitations to the other kage? Or would you like to do it? Garra asked Orochimaru 

" I'll deal with it if you don't mind."

" Of course not."

Orochimaru then remembered something.  He grabbed out a booklet from his pouch.

" Before I forget, here is some information about all of the Akatsuki members," Orochimaru said, handing the booklet to the Kazekage. " I preferred to give it to you in person. Since you are a target as well, it's better for you to have it. They didn't hesitate to enter Konoha to kidnap Burto and Namai, So you should be very careful as well."

"Garra took the booklet and opened it. He leafed through it carefully."

As you can see there one member not on it anymore. Orochimaru pointed out 

" Who is it?"

"It's my brother Naruto Yashagoro. His arm most likely still injured so I doubt he still in the organization. Anyway they are all wearing the same cloaks.  So that makes them easily recognizable."

Garra nodded for the third time. 

After taking a look at it, he closed it, and paused to think.

" So that girl Namai Uzumaki is a jinchuriki also.  I thought Burto was the only jinchuriki in Konoha."

" Yes she is Burto twin sister and is also the Kyuubi jinchuuriki."

"How so?" Garra questioned

" Actually, when the demon fox attacked the village fourteen years ago , the Yondaime-Sama decided to split the beast in  two so that one half would be sealed into Burto and the other half into his sister, Namai. "

" I see. But wasn't it a bit too risky to do such a thing ?"

" It certainly was. But  I'm sure the Yondaime-Sama knew what he was doing."

" Of course"

" But that means you'll have to be twice as vigilant. "

" We already are, since the Akatsuki could take action any time."

Garra nodded again.

"So how many genin from Konoha will take part in it?"

Not that many I think, the same as last time."

So there was Sakura, Namai, Sato,Sauske, Tenten,Lee,Neji, Ino,Choji, Kiba, Shino,and Hinata. And probably other teams, but he will have to check and see.

" There will only be eleven of them I think unless I find others in the meantime. What about you?"

" I think we'll have more or less the same number."

Orochimaru nodded. 

The two kage kept talking about the different stages of the exams and about more details regarding the organization. 

" Thank you for coming Hokage-Sama. I'll see you soon then."

" Thank you for receiving us Kazekage- Sama. And yes. I just hope anything bad won't happen in the meantime."