Chapter 01

[AUTHORS NOTE: Hi loves! I've decided to start writing again and so I hope you all enjoy this piece of my imagination. Do COMMENT what you think and/or follow me for more updates. Love you all and enjoy! This is your absentee writer - Fhrell Cee ]

A ONE NIGHT STAND

Filled with love and ravaged by lust

A night, to a stranger, yourself, you entrust

With kisses and whispers of love and desire

While bodies entwined a burning pyre

A night of passion and of devotion

Of gentle kisses filled with affection

Shared in bed with a nameless lover

Comes morning forgotten forever

He reached for the headboard and turned a switch off, simultaneously, all the lights in the motel room died. I could feel his weight on my body as he reached for another switch just above my head. After a soft click, a red light from beside the bed lighted the room, not too bright as for everything in the room to be seen but enough for me see his body curve if his abs and the thickness of his chest.

"I like this view," he said, as he eyes travelled all over my body.

"I like it too." My hands travelled on his chest, tracing the circular outline of his nipple. He bit his lips as I pinched it softly before letting my fingers travel his treasure trail. His abs were very well defined even in the dark.

I put both my hand on the chest and with forced, I pushed him on the side so he was on his back. I pulled myself up and crawl over him. "But I like this better."

He only chuckled wrapping his hands on my buttocks and pulling me closer to him. I bit my lips. I could see the confidence in his eyes as he looked at me staring at him. I touched his stomach feeling every inch of muscles as if they were sculpted. His abs were better in person than in the picture he sent me when we were still chatting online, his chest thicker and his arms bigger.

"These are bigger than I expected," I said biting my lips as I gently felt his arms. My eyes then drifted on the thin piece of undergarment wrapped on his waist.

"I wonder what else is bigger in person than in pictures," I could feel my mouth water looking at outline of his manhood on his underwear. I didn't even need to open it to say that it was way bigger than I had expected.

"You're huge!" I did not need to say it. He knew it. He smiled as if inviting me to open it. And I did. I slowly pulled his underwear down his legs causing his manhood to sprung from it. It was definitely twice as bigger than in picture.

"Do you like what you're seeing," he asked but didn't wait for my answer as he reached for my head, and pushed me down to his length. "Suck me!"

I opened my mouth to accommodate him.

"Fuck!" He cursed as my lips started to enclose his length.

I let my tongue run along the shaft of his penis, holding it with both hands. His precum oozed as I my mouth covered his length, twirling my tongue on the head on his manhood. After a couple of shallow sucking, I took him in whole, deep within my throat.

"Fuck! Fuck stop!" He cursed as he pulled me away from his cock. I could feel his legs straitening and his breathing becoming more rapid.

"Shit! I almost cummed! Damn you're good at this." He pulled me to him, pecked a kiss on my lips then pushed me on my back. "I want to be inside you!"

He pulled my underwear down leaving me naked and reached for a bottle near the bed. I shivered as I felt the cold liquid being spread on my crack.

"Let's lube you first." He continued to rub the lube on my bottom circling his fingers on the opening of my butt. I shivered as the sweet tingling feeling crawled all over my body.

He was as much an expert as I was in sucking. He continued to trail his fingers on my opening. I gasped as I felt my opening being force open. He started inserting a finger inside me, ever so slowly, teasing me.

"Shit!"

I closed my eyes as I felt a pulsing inside me, like something alive was inside me, touching me in the sweetest spot ever know to a gay man.

"Fuck," I shivered.

"Damn, you're tight!" He said as he tried to put another finger inside.

A soft moan left my lips and he wiggle his finger inside me, touching a spot the made my whole body shiver repeatedly.

"You like that, don't you!"

"Uhmmm..." was the only thing I could say as he continued to tickle my sweet spot. He didn't even need an answer. He knew from the sound leaving my lips and from the shiver of my body, that I liked it. I loved it.

He then pulled away his fingers. I started to protest until I felt something bigger aiming at me. And before I could even react, he was already forcing his way inside me. He was huge.

"Fuck!" We both cursed.

I felt his length spreading me. I closed my eyes and bit my lips as his huge cock filled me inside. A short pain shot in my body as he thrust deep inside me, inserting his length all the way. But it was sooner replaced by a sweet almost addictive feeling when he started hitting my sweet spot. This time, it wasn't just a soft tickle but a strong nudge, a nudge that made my body shiver every time he thrusted.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! You're so tight!" He cursed as his sweat fell on me. "Fuuuck!" His sweat dripped on my forced as he put my legs on his shoulders, pounding me harder and harder.

"Damn! Damn! I could get used to pounding this hole every day." He said giving me a strong thrust that is deep and slow. "I think I want to come inside you!"

He started moving faster, the sound of his balls slapping my butt echoed in the enclosed motel room.

"Shit! Shit! Fuck!" He repeated over and over again.

I could feel that he was almost there. I could feel his body tightening and his thrusting getting forceful and forceful. He kept hiding my sweet spot with strong thrust that I myself am coming near.

I could feel my balls tightening as the pressure inside me build with every thrust hitting me on the same spot.

"I'm... I'm..." he continued mumbling. The sound of the bed moving echoed in the room. I could feel my climax getting nearer that I almost lost all self-control myself.

"Can I come inside? I want to come inside." He was not wearing any condom and I just met him. He told me he was negative and I didn't want to make him stop, but I don't want to take the risk.

"No... wait," I put my hand on his abdomen pushing him slightly.

He looked at me confused.

"Not inside," I said and he understood.

"Okay," he took my hand from his abdomen and pinned them above my head. He kissed me and he started pounding my ass again.

"Uhmmm... not inside okay?" I repeated but he didn't answer. And before I could even react, he was already thrusting deeper inside me, his body started to tense, his breathing becomes heavier and heavier. He was coming nearer.

"Don't you want me to impregnate you? I want my seed inside you!"

"But..."

"Just this once," he kissed me and with a few more thrust his body shivered while his seed poured inside me. I wanted to shove him away but the onset of my own climax caused a haze in my mind.

"Shit," I cursed as my body shiver and cum squirted from my manhood to his chest. 

|CHAPTER END|