Im Pregnant?!?!?!

Lucy's POV
I woke up feeling some weight on my stomach. I realize im not in my room. I must've gotten drunk and spent the night at Mira's. But why am I in bed... And naked. I look to my right, I see a pink haired mafia boy laying next to me. He's naked too... But why? What happened last night. I thought hard about what happened. HOLY SHIT!!. I fucking slept with him. In Mira's house no less. Fuck this is bad! I removed his hand quickly and gathered up my clothes. I probably will get pulled over for driving with a hangover. Whatever it doesn't matter anymore I just need to leave. I get dressed and make sure I have everything. I'm sure levy can get a ride with someone else. I get into my car and drive home. Why does it have to be so loud when I turn it on? I get home.

~At Home~

When I get home I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I feel something building up in my throat. I'm gonna puke I can tell. I ran to the bathroom and then threw up. As I suspected, I did throw up. But why?. " HOLY SHIT!! " I shout then instantly regretted it because I already have a hangover. I go into my mom's room. I'm sure she has some. She always does. I looked at the top shelf in her closet. Then I found one. I take the test. It's positive. "Fuck fuck fuck. What do I do? " I asked myself. I need to talk to the girls about this! ASAP!

~Later that day~

My POV
They all came right away. " So what's this all about? " Erza asked. " Guys I have a huge problem on my hands " Lucy said. " What is it? " Mira asked.
" I'm pregnant " I said. " Your what? " Erza asked, her demonic side is now surfacing again. " Now is not the time to be angry! " Mira scolded her. " So who's baby do you think it is? " Levy asked. Juvia and Mira already knew the answer to that question. " Natsu " She answers shyly. " Are you sure? " Erza asked. " Well I slept with him last night " She said. " Yeah but didn't you also sleep with sting like a month ago something? " Lisanna asked. " Are you implying that I'm a slut? " Lucy asked. Lisanna shrugged. " If the shoe fits " She said. " Whatever you little brat, at least I've had a boyfriend that actually wanted to sleep with me " I said. Lisanna rolled her eyes. They're friendship is like Natsu and Grays. " I think that's enough arguing. " Mira said. " Do you wanna tell him? " Levy asked. " Nope absolutely not! " She said. They all knew why so they didn't ask questions. Then they decided that they would take care of lucy and help her. " It's a good thing this didn't happen last year " Levy said. They start baby proofing the house. " Don't you think its too early. I mean she's less than one day " Lisanna points out. " She does have a point, besides what if someone comes and sees it like this? They will ask questions. Lucy's only 18 and already pregnant " Erza agreed. They took down the stuff, which was only a couple of things because they had barely just started. Lucy goes to sleep. " Lucy's never went to sleep this early. She's a night owl. " Levy pointed out. " Maybe its the hormones " Juvia said. They nodded.

~With Natsu~

He had woken up a couple minutes after Lucy left. And he went home. His sister was there. " Hey Natsu-nii, are you okay? " She asked. " No I have a hangover " He said. " Mom asked if you want any Advil " Wendy said. He nodded and closed his eyes. Wendy runs down and gets the advil and a bottle of water. She gives it to Natsu, he takes it, and she leaves and turns out his light and let's him sleep for a bit. He has no idea that Lucy is carrying his child. And he won't for a looooong long time.

~With The girls~

Lucy wakes up after an hour nap. She goes into the kitchen and gets out the peanut butter. She takes the hot sauce and some bread. She spreads the hot sauce on the bread, and them coats it with peanut butter. And to top it all off she added chocolate sauce and cinnamon. She took a bite out of it. The girls cringed. " Want some? " She asked. " No thanks " Erza said. This was only just the start.