"Oh, you didn't tell them? That's rude"

"Tell us what..?" Joyce's voice wavered.

"That Dannia, betrayed us."

"I didn't betray you. I ran away because you were using me." Dannia had so much venom laced with her words, they were practically soaked in it.

"You.. used to be a.." Joyce's eyes widened in realization.

"Test subject. Just for his entertainment."

"It wasn't just for entertainment. It was more."

"Oh yeah?! Then what was it!" Dannia raised her voice.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

M/n was close to falling asleep. He had his head on Dustin's legs.

He was extremely exhausted and he was just about ready to wipe out.

But he jumped when Mike abruptly stood up and walked towards the doors of the gym.

He came back in after a couple seconds. "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nancy, Jonathan, and Gabe. Their car is gone."

M/n sighed and massaged his temple in frustration.

"They're probably sucking face somewhere." Dustin shrugged his shoulders.

"Who?" M/n squinted his eyes.

"Nancy and Jonathan."

"Gross.." "ew no way."

"But then that doesn't explain why Gabe isn't here." M/n shook his head as he rested it against his hand.

"Then.. did they go with the chief..?"

"I don't know!" Mike said in a high pitched voice

"No." El interrupted.

"What? Did you see them? Where'd they go?"

"Yes."

"Where? Where did they go?"

"Demogorgon."

Mike gave everyone a worried look. As everyone else returned it.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe finally made it to the Jonathan's house, smoothly turning the corner.

They quickly rushed out of the car. Jonathan swiftly unlocking the door and rushing in.

Nancy and Gabe took a quick look at their surroundings. Their eyes widened as they looked at every piece of furniture and light in the living room before they continued to follow Jonathan.

They started by setting back all the lightbulbs into the Christmas lights. Setting up the bear traps into the floor.

Loading their guns, hammering nails into a bat. They tried to use everything they bought.

Then they set up mini alarm systems to alert that the demogorgon was close. Like the yoyo attached to the chair and door.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Joyce and Dannia sat quietly. Joyce was trying to escape from the cuffs.

Their heads shot up when a click echo bounced off the white walls.