XVII - wish upon the star

Começar do início

I wanted him so much to get older since he’s not yet considered as an adult, we need to keep our relationship as a secret. I didn’t like that at all.

But when reality hit, it hurt. There will be a day when I need to let him go so that he take a step towards self independence and grown up’s life.

Since Alesha, my neighbor who I barely know before David introduced is the same age as David; she too will leave for college. I will miss her. I get to know her cause David and her are close friends. She’s the one cheering up my boy while I’m not around and I owe her a lot. She’s hilarious and despite her young age, she’s very friendly and loveable.

At least Amanda will stay, I mean she’s my best friend for a long time and she settles here. I wonder will she ever leave but there’s a possibility that might happen if something happened to the company. There’s no way I would hold her back from finding a better job.

I was back to reality when a delicious smell of food was served on the table. I shrugged off all my day dreams and smiled knowing that I should live for the day I have.

“to David” we cheered raising our glass of wine. David smiled lovingly and mouthed “thank you”

I snaked my arms around his waist and brought myself a little closer to him “to my baby boy, a long life and happiness” I whispered near his ears. He giggled and the girls ‘ewww’ us jokingly.

We started digging into the foods, happy that we are here celebrating my boy’s achievement. “Si, this is what I’m talking about. Try this” he exchanged his plate with mine. I took a bite of roasted turkey neatly cut into pieces by him “see…it is almost same with the one we had on Christmas, but your mum cooks better”

I hummed in approval “yeah this taste good too”

“oi oi oiii…what is happening here. David he’s a grown man and he can cut his food on his own. The two girls are waiting here, you know” Amanda threw her dramatic skills which she’s very good at

Alesha help her “ouch…think I accidentally hurt my hand, I need to spoon feed here” she teased which David replied sticking his tongue out and giggled.

“oh shut up” I chuckled “you two should find yourself a man instead a trying to steal mine. He’s mine, okay girls”

The girls laughed and David blushed at my words. Our dinner continued like that all the way through. Teasing and laughing at one’s joke. It reminded me of the time when my mum came for a Christmas dinner.... 

-----------x-----------

The sound of Christmas bell ringing loudly downstairs and a happy excited boy jumping on my body woke me up on Christmas morning. “Dada…da…da…daaaaa” he shook me on my shoulder enthusiastically “it’s Christmas wake up. The present boxes are waiting and they can’t wait…daaa

I chuckled, burying my face further into the pillow and mumbled “I’m sure they can wait”

Lots of kisses and a promise of blowjob actually made me got out bed. He jumped happily around the room, stark naked. I also wore nothing other than flip flop that I was about to put on.

I shrugged off all the Christmas Eve’s party invitations I've received from a friend or colleagues just so as to make sure I gave my time all to us only. It was our first Christmas so I wanted no person to intervene and have our time alone. And that was what David secretly wanted too, to have me all by himself, I knew it.