Chapter 2: Questions?

❤️Ariana's POV❤️
"Can you show me around" Justin said.
"Um.....sure" I said hesitationly.
"If you don't want to you don't have to" Justin said. Showing a small smile.
"No,no it's fine" I said smiling.😃
"Ok!" He said.
He is really cute.
"Lemme see your schedule." I said to him holding my hand out,
"Here" he said and handed it to me. Our hands touched for a brief second and I swear there was sparks. I think he did to because he looked nervous. Wait Y/n you can't fall for him can you? Do you have a thing for him. No you just met him. But he's not as stuck up as I thought he was.
"Hello?!?" Justin said waving his hand in front of me.
"Oh sorry, it looks like we have all of our classes together even off team ones.
"Cool" Justin said.
"Wanna walk to math together?" I asked.
"Sure he said, lets sit with each other!" "Sure, just if I start to fall asleep wake me up I think math 1st period is a horrible decision!" I said. He giggled. That was cute. I let a giggle slip out.
"You have a cute giggle." Justin said to me and smiled as we sat down. Everyone was staring at me because well I was sitting with Justin Bieber.
"Don't worry about them they are just jealous that we are friends." Justin said.
"Oh you think we are friends." I said.
He gave an apologetic look to me. He started to open his mouth to say sorry but I cut him off.
"We are going to be best friends." I said.
He smiled. "I was thinking the same thing." He said.
Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought. I like the feeling of being best friends with him. Wait Y/n you just met him are you serious? Your nuts if you think you are best friends with him! Don't you know he doesn't feel the same way? He is just playing with you! Don't you care? Do you really wanna be best friends with him?
That stupid voice in my head and all I did now was tune it out. No more listening to that voice. Justin looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. That voice was no longer going to control me or my thoughts. I was done with it. Its time for me to control my life and actions. The last this I said to that voice was goodbye.

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Follow my Instagram @julie.dipietro
Chapter 3 will be out soon!💜