Chapter 6: You can't be serious

I stood there in shock. Did he really just say what I think he did. This isn't possible. How is Justin ok with this? Maybe he isn't but like Scooter said it wasn't his choice. Ugh.....well this tour should be interesting. But if I see her I'm probably going to scratch that bitch's eyes out. "Oh yea that's fine" I said trying not to yell. "Can we go now my feet hurt" I whined. They both giggled. We walked on the plane and I was seated next to Justin. "I'm sorry" Justin said. "And for what exactly" I said looking at him. "For not telling you. And I know you don't like her and I don't either but we just have to work with it." He said looking in my eyes. "Justin idk it's just....." I got cut off. Speak of the bitch I guess she's on this plane too. Yes guys the one and only Selena Whormez is coming with us. God can't this bitch see Justin doesn't like you. I mean he did,never mind. "He Justin don't you want to sit next to me and not this prostitute." She said pointing at me. "I'm sorry Selena? Is that you?" I said staring at her. "Um yea it's me...who else?" "Ariana don't." Justin said tugging on my arm. "Because I thought you were some slut.....i didn't really regonize u with all that makeup. But the slut part is true right? I mean that's why your name is Slutena....isn't it?" I smirked. Justin turned to the window to hide his laugh. Selena stomped her foot and walked away. "Adios bitch" I said so only Justin and I could hear. "Ariana stop your hurting my sides!😂" Justin said while holding his sides. "Maybe this tour won't be so bad😏." "Ariana wipe that smirk off your face....because we need to plan for this😈." Justin said. "YASSSS, finally you help me with something that has to do with Slutena. The plane was taking off in 20 minutes...idk some type of delay. Justin all of a sudden stood up and grabbed my bags and his. "Justin wtf r u doing?" I asked now standing up. We are going to take my private jet there instead." He said handing me my rolly suitcase. "Oh ok....WAIT....no Slutena right?" I said stopping. He looked back. "Right" he said and we hurried off the plane onto the private jet. Only to see Scooter and his fiancé. "Scooter what are you guys doing here?" Justin asked scratching the back of his head. Well I wasn't going to wait 20 minutes just for the plane to leave😂 honestly I was waiting for you because I knew you wouldn't do the same." Scooter said laughing a little. "Slutena isn't here right?" I asked. "No Ariana she's not.... I didn't want no bitch fight on here.