Chapter 1

Levi's p.o.v
.
I usually stay with my lover eren jaeger at either one of our houses. I honestly love him to death I can't live without him, but there's one thing. eren had angry issues and they mostly get taken out on me, and he sometimes try's to do it for a thrill, if I refuse I get hurt.

----- August 4th------

I was at erens house just sitting on his couch listening to music with my headphones when eren storms in and starts yelling. "LEVI WHERE THE HELL IS MY TOOTHBRUSH!" He screamed. "eh it's in the cabinet by the-" bang. punched to the ground. "DONT YOU THINK I KNOW WHERE IT IS". He storms out and slams the door behind him, I slowly pick myself of the ground holding my check and trembling. i took a deep breath and calmed down.

My sister mikasa keeps telling me to leave him, that id be Better of without him, but I can't seem to leave him, I love him to much.
Then he came back in and through me against the floor and got on top of me. "what the fu-" I was cut of by his lips smacked on mine. "you know what I what now don't you" he smirked and squeezed my hands behind me head.

"no please eren I don't want to- ah" he raised my arms higher and higher up my back. "What was that?" He snapped. "don't you remember last night you said no?" He laughed. Flash backs came in my mind, I ended up in hospital with a punctured rib, when the ask what happened I said I feel down the stairs as eren was right there starring at me. He closed my eyes and let it happened.

He had violated me again. I didn't mind it..it made him happy so that's all that mattered. even though I was in so much pain, I tuned out during it.

Once he was done with me he seemed normal. "say Levi you wanna do something later?" He asked me nicely. "Huh? Eh w-what do you have in mind?" I said buttoning up my shirt again. "just wanna go hang out with friends?" He spoke. i slowly nodded and gave a weak smile.

-----later that night-----

We were all at Starbucks, me, eren, mikasa, armin and hanji. I sat there at the each of the both sitting quietly, my hands were shaking. "hey Levi? You alright?" Mikasa asked quietly across the table. I looked up at her with watery eyes. she took my hand and took me somewhere to talk.

"What happened this time?" She knew eren had done something again. "Nothing.." I said pulling down my sleeves. she grabbed them and rolled up and sleeve, there was giants bruises. "jeez.." she spoke. "Levi you probably have a broken wrist, let me take you to the hospital tomorrow-"

"No please don't tell eren! He can't know I told you what he does.." I panicked. she pulled me into a hug. "shh it's ok, I want let him hurt you as long as I'm here", she always knows how to make me feel better.

We then went back to the table, eren shot a death glance at me and he looked angry. "and where have you been! You said you could leave!" He yelled. the hole place went silent. "I was just talking to mikasa-"

"I don't care! Come on we're going" he grabbed my sore wrist and yanked me out the shop. I got a glance of mikasa before I left, she looked scared for me.

Once we got home I received a punching again. for 'misbehaving' eren said it was. that night I slept beside eren and couldn't sleep. he had me in a tight position so I couldn't get out of the bed.