Plot:Moving in or Staying?

It was 8:00 in the Stupid morning y/n parents wanted to have some Alone time for couple months Y/n had 2 Sisters and 1 Brother her parents are going to send them to their grandparents but y/n didn't want to go she told them they smelled like a Doctor office so parents decided to send her to Lovely Family friend the birch Family they agreed to watch over her for the mean time.

Y/n packed her stuff dad took her over to the birch which was 4 hour drive it was 11 clock they arrived and knocked some Guy with black and blue tips opened the door he let us in.

Daniel: welcome! Y/n your so gonna love it here! You can stay in the Guest bedroom we have all Set it up for you Judd show her to the room please.

Judd: why so I have to show this faggot to her room?

Diane: If you want to go out with your friends Judd.

Judd:Ugh fine, come on faggot I'll show you to your room.

Dad left,y/n followed Judd to her new home  she felt disgusted on how he kept calling her a faggot Hopefully he knows what it means.

Y/n: thank for you showing me my room Judd.

Judd: yeah whatever retarded.

Judd left and y/n sat up her room putting everything away after she was done Y/n saw blonde hair walking by her door but stopped.

Leah:who are you?

Y/n: I'm y/n I'll be staying with all you guys for couple of weeks.

Leah: Oh well I'm having party later when my parents leave you can join if you want it's going to be here.

Y/n: sounds fun.

Y/n went downstairs seeing Judd and some small boy sitting on the couch he saw her and went to her.

Nick: ohhhh you must be y/n nice to meet you.

Y/n: nice to meet you too

The small boy made y/n so she went to sit down.

Judd: don't mind the little weird fuck he likes to freak people out sometimes.
Judd had his arm of the arm of rhe couch signing.

Nick: at least I'm a the person who goes into walls so y/n don't you have school?

Y/n: I'm homeschooled but now I can have a break.
Crossing her legs

Nick: your one lucky girl y/n being homeschooled not have to deal with annoying Teachers.

Judd: oh okay little Freak I think it's time to go.

Nick: yeah yeah whatever Judd.

Nick leaves the area of the room leaving Y/n and Judd alone then seeing Leah come in texting.

Leah: Judd dont freak my friends out or anything when they get here.

Judd:whatever.

Judd gets up and leaves going up To his room y/n guessing She started to feel very odd match how Judd ended up in somewhat happy family for him to act like that has to be reason y/n started to think to herself more before heading to her room laying down on her bed couple hours passed she was getting ready for a party full of people she doesn't know but it seemed fun though y/n went downstairs seeing good number people arriving sitting on the stairs seeing Leah grabbing some Drinks for everyone and sitting things out so y/n got a couple of drinks that kinda got her little drunk not alot she felt tap on her shoulder.

Judd: wanna get super drunk in my room? Not stay at this lame party?

Y/n: now your being nice to me what happened to faggot?

Judd: ugh do you wanna go or not faggot?

Y/n: maybe all depends..

Judd: depends on what?

Y/n:if i want to go with you or not

Judd: then don't.

Judd starts walking away but y/n follows him to his room it was dark with a bed in the concer and couple of posters they sat on the bed he grabs out jack Daniels and opens it drinking some passing it on to y/n she drinks some also until they got really drink which was the whole bottle Judd and y/n started to chat and getting to know each other.

Y/n: why are you not like the others in your family?

Judd: my parents annoy me to point I want to end it Leah and Nick are a different story why your parents leave you here?

Y/n: well they wanted some alone time for couple months they drop off my other siblings off at our grandparents I honestly didn't want to go so they took me here.

Judd: couple months seems forever for alone time how about school?

Y/n: I'm homeschooled rest are not homeschooled i can't deal with people.

Judd: lucky I wish I was homeschooled not getting stuck with retards 24/7.

They both  started to sit against the wall to continue to talk which they knew Judd and y/n may not remember much of it couple hours later the party stopped and everyone left Leah was passed out on the couch Nick was dancing to no music meaning he was really drunk y/n fell asleep on Judd bed so did Judd without realizing his head laying on her chest.