donghyuck heard a doorbell and decided to open the door because jaemin called mark to come over to their house.

"mark come with me." jaemin dragged the older at the kitchen avoiding donghyuck who is now watching tv.

"mark i'm fucking warning you, take care of donghyuck. don't let anyone lay a finger on him, i'm very protective about donghyuck and i hope you do the same too." jaemin continues, "i know you guys don't know each other for that long but mark i know you and i trust you."

"you can trust me, jaemin." the older nodded and gave the latter a smile.

it's about time to leave, jaemin grabbed his suitcase as he waved goodbye to donghyuck. "goodbye." donghyuck waved his hands up in the air.

the older noticed the younger male's sad tone, he caressed his back and looked at him softly.

"i'm okay markie." donghyuck said and gave him one of the sweetest smile. that made the older blush because of the given nickname and hide his face on his other hand. "i saw that." donghyuck said, taking off the older hands off his face. he skipped towards the couch and continued his watching.

mark followed behind and sat beside hyuck. "you want to... cuddle?" mark whispered hesitantly afraid to make the younger uncomfortable.

the younger male snuggled his face on mark's neck, "thank you." donghyuck whispered.

"don't be."

"do you want to hang out?" mark asked, caressing the younger male's hair. donghyuck nodded and stood up.

"im going to shower first." donghyuck skipped towards his room and grabbed his towel.

he entered the bathroom and looked at the mirror smiling. maybe he and mark can know more about each other.

"hyung i'm done, you can go now." donghyuck shouted and walked towards the living room.

mark saw donghyuck wearing, pants, pairing it with a turtleneck and put on a chain. the older stared at for too long making the younger shy. "is it bad?" donghyuck asked looking down at his outfit.

mark shook his head and grabbed a towel, speed-walking towards the bathroom wanting to hide his red face.

donghyuck has been waiting for mark in the living room for about 30 minutes straight.

he decided to walk towards the jaemin's bedroom as jaemin allowed mark to borrow his room if he wants to say over. getting no response, he knocked again, and again. he had enough he opened the door without warning.

"hyung wh" he saw mark only wearing a towel around his waist as he looked for clothes in his bag.

with shock wide eyes, "i didn't saw anything i promise." donghyuck covered his eyes and run towards the living room. mark chuckled at the younger's cute reaction and quickly dressed up

"donghyuck?" mark searched for the younger around. "oh.. here you are."

he saw donghyuck, face buried on the pillows of the couch. "don't worry you'll get used to it." mark smirked.

"get used to... what?" donghyuck asked and lift his head up, and met eyes with mark who's face is inches apart from him.

"nothing. let's go." mark said pulling donghyuck up by his waist, smirking.