Kamp SuperNatural (BoyxBoy) Chapter 4

They finally decided to kick us out but none of us were ready to go back to the cabin even though it was thirty minutes past curfew. Everybody seemed to be high on energy. Ryan and I lingered in the back of the group as everybody just seems to laugh carefree over almost nothing. I watched intently with a small smile lingering on my face. The night passed with ease, filled with laughter and fun. We returned to the cabin around four thirty in the morning.

“Okay, so you guys have to sleep in the back roo-” suddenly a high pitched scream of a young girl came from up the stairs where, presumably, the others slept. Everybody shut-up and turned just in time to see a young girl stumbling down the stairs as a older teen ran after her.

“Dam-it, kid! I’m gonna kill you!” he was only half dressed, buckle and fly open revealing black boxers. The young girl had tears staining her face as she ran for what seemed to be dear life.

“Nathan, what seems to be the problem?” Ryan stood straight concern and anger in his voice.

“This little brat won’t listen to me.” The older teen was red in the face and had stopped in the middle of the stair case. The little girl which I now realized was the girl who was in the line up with me. What was her name again…?

“Naydeen, my name is Naydeen, you cork-screw bloodsucker.” The girl was now at the foot at the stairs with her back up against the wall and her face scowling at the teen on the stairs.

“Oh, you little… when I get my hands on you..!” Nathan had his hands up in a choke hold position ready to strangle her, but before he could Russel stopped him.

“I would let you go at her man but you know his rules.” Russel’s eyes rolled a full 360 and then pulled back. “So if your hungry there’s blood in the fridge and if your horny we have premium memberships to almost every website on the internet.” a blush spread across my face and I tried to hold back a embarrassed giggle.

Nathan just huffed in frustration and stomped upstairs like a toddler. Everyone was quiet for a second then looked at Naydeen. She had huddled into herself and when she felt eyes on her, she looked up nervously. Kyle walked over and kneeled down to Naydeen.

“Hey, what was up with that? Nathans a pretty cool guy once you get to know him, but if you get on his bad side… well lets not get you on that side okay?”

“Why? He’s just gonna use me as a blood bag and a sex toy like all the others have either til’ I die or til’ they take me away to another like ‘em to repeat the process.”

Kyle looked surprised for a second but then just calmly stood up and motioned me over, “Naydeen, this is my friend Shadow, and he and my other friend, Salem, are going to show you where your going to sleep, and they’ll protect you, okay?”

I walked over and extended a hand out to her. She looked back between my hand, my face and back, and finally after much debate with herself she reached out and took my hand. I helped her up and myself, Naydeen, Salem and creeping silently in the shadows, Russel. I pushed the door open and the warehouse looking room was now lit with handles giving it an eerie glow. Salem walked over to his dark hammock that hung just under a large barred window. Russel seemed to almost float over to a little crawl space caddie-corner to Salem. I notice it was kinda like a mattress on the floor in a hole in the wall. Literally. It seems Naydeen’s set-up was opposite of Salem and she had a little day bed with black iron rods and pink and white bedding. There was even a white canopy that came over the bed and cover it if she wanted. Corse I still liked my bed, loft, thing.

The rest of the nights, which wasn’t very long, I stayed awake with Naydeen and just talked to her. I make her some homemade peppermint hot chocolate and sang to her until she finally fell asleep. The sun started to rise around six and I could tell it was bugging both Russel and Salem even though they were both wrapped in a coat of darkness. I jumped down from my loft and walked over to the room controls and saw that I could black out the windows. I did exactly that. The room was now back to the eerie glow it was when we all had entered the room.

One by one I smothered the candles and made my way up to my haven. I curled up on my plush bed and snuggled up on it. I automatically started purring, and before I could even realize the drool running down my chin I was out like a dead bulb.

Kamp SuperNatural (BoyxBoy) (On hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें