Chapter 4

It's about 6 am right now. My birthday party is at 7, so I have an hour left. My house was already tidied, I was dressed with a big, beautiful red dress, so I decided to spent some time with my brothers. We taaaalked a lot that day about us and it was really cool. I would like to do that again.
It's 7 am. Time for the guests to arrive. While I was waiting, Nick and I went to the music room that they used to write music some years ago. "So Maria, do you have any relationship?" Nick asked me. "Ughm...yeah but please don't tell the others and especially Joe. I am not ready yet and also you know that Joe is overprotective. He thinks that I am still 5 years old." I replied. "OK sis. I'll do whatever for you." Nick said. "What's his name?" he asked. "Ughm...Jason" I replied. "How old is he?" he asked me back. "He is 15. Just like me." I replied again."Is he tall?"ge asked again. "Yeah he is tall." I replied. "Then he is an asshole" Nick said laughing. "YOU ARE A JERK NICK" I said and started laughing too.

"DING DING!"

M:"Oh this is the doorbell. I gotta go and open the door."

The house was full of people. Famous and not. Then I texted dad:

M:Everyone is here dad. Won't you come?

D:I'll be there in 20 minutes darling. Make sure that they have fun. Oh just not to forget, tell Nick that I am going to pick up Priyanka.

M:Ok dad. I love you <3

D:Love you too hunn.